Giants Vs Devils - 1 + 2 Feb 20 - League

Wannabe2

Why can’t we have a Pellech, he would be a legend in Cardiff, very average game lots of mistakes by both teams, we have had chances but it ain’t happening for us. Need a very good 3rd otherwise it’s down to tomorrow. Giants no great shakes tonight but slightly better than us, hence the 1-0.

jenks33

End of the 2nd - 1-0 Giants. Still not great to be honest. I thought we looked more dangerous towards the end of the period but we just don’t create enough. The most frustrating thing about tonight (so far) is this is a bloody average giants team. I’m not saying that to antagonise any giants fans that might come on here, I’m sure they’ll admit it themselves. Last years giants team are streets ahead of this team.

Hedd Wyn John

End of the 2nd - 1-0 Giants. Still not great to be honest. I thought we looked more dangerous towards the end of the period but we just don’t create enough. The most frustrating thing about tonight (so far) is this is a bloody average giants team. I’m not saying that to antagonise any giants fans that might come on here, I’m sure they’ll admit it themselves. Last years giants team are streets ahead of this team.
Last years Giants team were definitely better but in the same vein I could say the same thing about the Cardiff Devils. Right now with Sheffield losing id take a point tonight.

jenks33

Last years Giants team were definitely better but in the same vein I could say the same thing about the Cardiff Devils. Right now with Sheffield losing id take a point tonight.
You’re right we aren’t as good as last year. What’s frustrating though is looking at the rosters we only have 6 players that weren’t here last season. Giants have 13 that weren’t around last year.

Jonesy83

We’ve been poor tonight, missed 3 absolute sitters of a goal and the power play has been terrible.

Giants haven’t exactly played like world beaters either.

Wannabe2

Fair result really, we were definately second best, Giants are poorer than last year, but I think we are also. Not a great game hope for some improvement tomorrow, 2 points would be awesome, but we need to play a lot better.

jenks33

Last 6 away games we’ve scored 13 goals. Sheffield’s last 6 away games they’ve scored 28. I know Sheffield lost tonight but I fully believe they will go on to win the league. And they’ve certainly been the most entertaining team this season.