Giants Vs Devils - 1 + 2 Feb 20 - League

jenks33

Slightly away from the game but I thought Neil Russell was good on commentary tonight. He’s clearly a Belfast fan but he’s not overly biased. They’ve usually got Simon Kitchen with an injured Giants player and it’s painfully biased. Refreshing change

Slightly away from the game but I thought Neil Russell was good on commentary tonight. He’s clearly a Belfast fan but he’s not overly biased. They’ve usually got Simon Kitchen with an injured Giants player and it’s painfully biased. Refreshing change
Thinking exactly this myself.

With two Devils players in the top 40 scorers in the league, one of whom is Fournier, it’s pretty obvious where the Devil’s problems lie.

I thought it was a decent game last night. Pelech grew into the game and was throwing his weight around. He became a big factor.

Didn’t see the Haddad trip that led to their PPG, but as usual, the officiating was dubious.

We didn’t really deserve to win though, creating few grade As.

Think the team needs significant surgery moving into next season.

tim78

Kev, your so unrealistic (soz, had to drop another damnation in there).

I do think Shef look more like a real clicked high calibre team and are starting to look like they'll drop a lot less points on the home stretch.

What ever happens we should enjoy it as these are our good times. 1-0 wasn't a bad score line. Pelich is defo the new envious player of the league for me (not a voth but this leagues closest).

Would comfortably come 2nd in the league if we win the playoffs, as I really would like the club to have raise the banner for the Continental cup next year... and have a hockey filled continental weekend.