Giants vs Devils - 11 Dec 19 - CC

moggy#9

This is a huge match, over and above getting through in the CC. The devils have to show that the double header here was an aberration and that we can get the w in the giants own back yard. I hope we go into this one prepared.

ASHIPP

Devils have struggled in this competition in the qualifying stages in the last couple of years. Lord acknowledges this himself in his interview.

Hopefully Devils can stay in touch with Giants goals wise tonight. If it's a loss and they go into next weeks return game only a goal or two down, then anything is possible.

Good luck to the Big Red Machine tonight.

Gisland

Giants could well stink the place out. Devils more consistent and are hitting a bit of form. Most of the Devils lines contribute now with goals. Just can't see the Giants being able to hold a win over 2 games. Unless the Giants head over to Cardiff with at least a 2 goal lead, then this will be the first trophy off their list.

Wannabe2

Come on you beauties, let’s be having you, need to bring our A game to this match tonight. Got a feeling it’s going to get a bit nasty tonight, with Farnham trying to mix it up, Pellech wanting to hit everything that moves, and Smotherman doing exactly the same. Riley to cancel out Farnham, Louis to cancel out Pellech, and Morrison to do the same with Smotherman. Hope to god this encounter is a beauty, fast, skillful, and physical, give us some old time hockey guys, that would be a great Xmas present.
Happy Hockey Days

Swarley

Come on you beauties, let’s be having you, need to bring our A game to this match tonight. Got a feeling it’s going to get a bit nasty tonight, with Farnham trying to mix it up, Pellech wanting to hit everything that moves, and Smotherman doing exactly the same. Riley to cancel out Farnham, Louis to cancel out Pellech, and Morrison to do the same with Smotherman. Hope to god this encounter is a beauty, fast, skillful, and physical, give us some old time hockey guys, that would be a great Xmas present.
Happy Hockey Days
I'd love to have this happen, but I have a feeling the officials are gonna be muting anything and everything and it'll frustrate us. I think Belfast might have the edge tonight and do us 4-1

Ideally we would out play them and win 2-0 but it's dependent on how the officials let the players play

Wannabe2

End of 2nd still winning 0-1, but not doing ourselves too many favours, instead of clearing down the wings we are trying to be too pretty with the sloppy in ice passes, thus putting extra pressure on ourselves. Come on lads big 20 mins now pleas, let’s do this.