Giants Vs Devils - 9 Dec 18 - League

Hockeymad

First of all I would have taken a point tonight away to them so well done to devils despite the loss,

But Once again I question lord.
Why oh why is morisette having a penalty shot when he can’t score in a brothel for goodness sake.

He haven’t scored all season

No I’m not blaming him but where is the logic??

Slartibartfast

Despite the PS loss this was a great performance by the Devils. Two lovely goals by Mosey and Linglet and some great passing and better defence. The Devils have been getting better and better over recent week and this was the best performance yet against a very very strong Giants team. No shame in this loss.

I gotta say before the torrent of Devils abuse comes in. I'm really, really happy with that performance. I'm not an overly optimistic devils fan, I recognise where there are problems, but I feel that game proved that Lord is really on the same page as us. We started slow but we really came into our own as the game went on, and was absolutely dominating at one point. The disallowed goal, plus the against-the-play goal that put giants up 2-1 all changed the outcome. To go out and give that in Belfast is outstanding. Great hitting from the boys and the fight from Batch, its hard to really complain. I agree with the penalty takers, but other than that all is well.

I really think people need to calm down. Lord has this, lets keep the faith.

Wannabe2

I will take a point at theirs, we didn’t play terrible well and with their amazing Crèche Chanting them on, how could they lose. Take the kids away and their gaff is like a morgue. So a win would have been awesome but leaving with a point will do.

First of all I would have taken a point tonight away to them so well done to devils despite the loss,

But Once again I question lord.
Why oh why is morisette having a penalty shot when he can’t score in a brothel for goodness sake.

He haven’t scored all season

No I’m not blaming him but where is the logic??
Might I suggest that you contact the coach and give him the benefit of your hockey wisdom? In return, he may well give you some English lessons.

Our captain is getting away with murder this season,

24 games 1 empty net goal and still plays overtime and takes penalties,

Embarrassing.
Agreed. Mo isnt a captain for me sadly. You either score loads, or you hit and fight to lead by example. Obviously we don't know how he is on the ice or in the locker room. I think maybe Richie or Louis should get the C