Giants Vs Devils - League - 4th & 5th Feb 22

jenks33

Was really looking forward to tonight’s game. I was hoping we were in for another tight game but it’s probably game over already. Hope I’m wrong! Fancy starting an important game off like that with a big away following. Very disappointing

ASHIPP

Always difficult to get results in Belfast. The Giants know how important these games are to their league chances..... doing the damage as early as possible( whilst the Devils were still in warm up mode) was obviously the game plan.

Wannabe2

Simon Kitchen doing my head in already…
He is a loud mouthed twat, you wait all week to watch a game and then this shithouse spoils it for everyone. And the camerawork is total garbage, will be asking for a refund trying to watch to watch this crap, even the white balance is garbage.

Hedd Wyn John

Always difficult to get results in Belfast. The Giants know how important these games are to their league chances..... doing the damage as early as possible( whilst the Devils were still in warm up mode) was obviously the game plan.
Lots of things going on but our small size is a weaknesss- players getting muscled off the puck too easily.

Then one of our biggest players Register is getting ghosted by faster skaters. Belfast exploiting weaknesss to ruthless effect.

moggy#9

What bugs me is that normally we could absorb one or two bad results against rivals. This year though we've dropped so many stupid points that every remaining point is vital.

moggy#9

He is a loud mouthed twat, you wait all week to watch a game and then this shithouse spoils it for everyone. And the camerawork is total garbage, will be asking for a refund trying to watch to watch this crap, even the white balance is garbage.
He is an awful commentator. At times he's seemed more interested in reading messages for giants fans than saying anything about the game.