Giants Vs Devils - League - 4th & 5th Feb 22

Wannabe2

Giants commentary so much better tonight, well played Simon, your commentary is enjoyable when it’s at a reasonable volume. Thank you for that and keep up the good work. Thank you.

august04 2.0

I didn’t think we were great that period and an individual error from Richie cost us that goal.
Only 1 down though but we need to be much better for the rest of this game.

Hedd Wyn John

Not sure Skalde will be chuffed with the first period again tonight. At least it’s only 1-0 tonight tho
Slow out of the blocks again tonight uncharacteristic error from Richie. It happens. Devils not getting enough possession in Giants zone and need a lot more pucks on net. They really need to step up a gear to pull off a win here

Diablo3

Looks to me like the Giants are trying to keep the pace of the game slower so they don't get run ragged by our speed of transition like they did in the third yesterday.

Hedd Wyn John

We seem to be so tense, the fluid play we have been playing is missing for some reason. So come on lads we need to see you playing as you can and take those 2 points.
Reminds me of 2019 2nd away game (when the laptop came out), after losing the first game they really seemed to tense up. They look the same tonight.

Samael

Giants commentary so much better tonight, well played Simon, your commentary is enjoyable when it’s at a reasonable volume. Thank you for that and keep up the good work. Thank you.
Not sure if this is sarcasm or sincere. Either way it tickles me some of tantrums and mood swings on here. I miss that richbest bloke who used to whine and ask for people to be banned if they slagged off anyone to do with the devils:D

I couldn't watch the game last night as l had other commitments but it sounds like we stunk the place out. Seems like they are letting the pressure get to them really. Belfast are nothing special and have been made to look average a lot this season which makes me think this is more we are just gripping sticks too tightly and nerves than them being better than us. Whatever it is though l hope we can fix it, fast.

Hedd Wyn John

Not sure if this is sarcasm or sincere. Either way it tickles me some of tantrums and mood swings on here. I miss that richbest bloke who used to whine and ask for people to be banned if they slagged off anyone to do with the devils:D

I couldn't watch the game last night as l had other commitments but it sounds like we stunk the place out. Seems like they are letting the pressure get to them really. Belfast are nothing special and have been made to look average a lot this season which makes me think this is more we are just gripping sticks too tightly and nerves than them being better than us. Whatever it is though l hope we can fix it, fast.
Belfast are 2nd in the league and have scored the most & conceded the fewest number of goals. We've had a good set of results against them at home but have struggled away. "Special" is something hard to quantify but they put 4 goals past us in 12 mins last night. Not many teams can do that.

Wannabe2

It’s sincere, credit where’s its due and criticism where it’s due. It’s so more enjoyable tonight.

Samael

Belfast are 2nd in the league and have scored the most & conceded the fewest number of goals. We've had a good set of results against them at home but have struggled away. "Special" is something hard to quantify but they put 4 goals past us in 12 mins last night. Not many teams can do that.
The Yorks stuffed them in Nov and made them look very average IMO. If we don't win the league this year I'd rather see Sheffield take it as much as l hate them over Belfast.