Giants Vs Devils - Play-Off Final - 1st May 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

jenks33

Agreed. It's a big ask to defend that much. I reckon Giants have more goals in them.
We’re just surviving at the moment for me. Don’t get me wrong I fully expected Belfast to be the team on the front foot but we need to make smarter decisions in our zone. We look dangerous enough on the break

Kevlar68

No disrespect but has that woman reporter just got out of commentator college? She's terrible.

Big second period needed to stay on the front foot.

moggy#9

No disrespect but has that woman reporter just got out of commentator college? She's terrible.

Big second period needed to stay on the front foot.
She's really knowledgeable about hockey and does lots of stuff about North American junior hockey. I wish she'd sound a bit more natural though.

She's a devils fans, do tell her the next times you see her at the rink. ;-)

matbur

Excellent start from us. Anyone else notice how easily we're getting around Belfast on the outside? I think Giants will be more solid in next period.

Cracking game for the neutral.

OJLloyd

I’m surprised as I never got the impression they had a favourite team before this season, but Murphy in particular seems to favour Belfast.

ASHIPP

Let's hope our other lines are ready to pull something out of the hat...the Giants have a virtually invincible, dangerous group of forwards. They score for fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.