Good for (local hockey) …..

James

Administrator
There's a real energy around the Pitbulls at the moment and they are selling out most games I believe. If they can continue to channel this into forward momentum the future is bright. I believe they have the option of extending seating in their arena too for more bums on seats.

trapped

This gives us a lot of legitimate options for two way players if we continue to want to develop our younger players. Harewood et al will then be able to go to Swindon, Bristol or Telford all in a reasonable distance and be fairly available to fill in.

They're selling out lots of games and if it continues to grow, perhaps they'll be a viable Elite League option in time.

Vogon

Great news.

As much as I'd love to see the Pitbulls in the Elite League, I'd be surprised if the rink is big enough, about 1,200 capacity I think.

James - I'd be interested to know where you heard they have the option to put more seating in, I can't think where they'd fit any in.

E.D.S.

Great news.

As much as I'd love to see the Pitbulls in the Elite League, I'd be surprised if the rink is big enough, about 1,200 capacity I think.

James - I'd be interested to know where you heard they have the option to put more seating in, I can't think where they'd fit any in.
They've got a balcony like ours. Loads of room there

Vogon

I'm honestly failing to think where this balcony is - all the seating is on the upper level I thought.
But if they do have the option to go to 2,000 then that's fantastic.