Guys in block 12

Thread starter #1
Hey there

I've been following the devils for the past few seasons and have to say I think its great what you guys have and the noise you guys make is superb.

I've always sat around block 12 and there's usually a couple of regulars who stand at the back and give the ref a bit of grief, I'm guessing these guys havent been watching hockey long because they question every call and 90% of the time these guys are wrong, I guess its a sport thing and the ref is always wrong whatever sport you watch so Its never really bothered me. But last night my brother was over from Canada and watched the Nottingham game with us and in towards the end of the second period he got up and moved seats, he couldnt take the constant rubbish being shouted from the guys at the back of block 12, I think the nail in the coffin was when the 'lady' at the back started shouting abuse too!

I know everybody gets emotional and its great to support your team so passionately but if your going to question the ref learn the rules. These guys would be laughed at for shouting some of the fouls in the US or Canada, its a man game you know!

I was sat in row f in 12 last night and in all fairness there were guys at the back who were uttlerly steaming drunk.

Quality chant being "Com on drebblesss".

Was nothing really bad being shouted...just drunken silliness I think.

Wish I had been hammerd after the result.

I have been following the devils sine about 94-95 season,not a few like yourself and travel to a lot of away games plus we have watched the game in Canada aswell as the USA,what i will say yes there was one person who had a few last night but to be fair a lot of the calls last night were a joke,if you have a problem with us all then please feel free to come and be a man and talk to us !!!!!!!!