Haddad released by Greenville

Kevlar68

The topic is about Haddad. I opened the topic thinking the post was about Haddad, I read the post thinking it may have been some relevance of maybe Haddad rejoining the Devils, so I read it.
If the topic was " lord buys new shoes" I wouldn't read it as it has no relevance to the Devils.

The topic is about Haddad. I opened the topic thinking the post was about Haddad, I read the post thinking it may have been some relevance of maybe Haddad rejoining the Devils, so I read it.
If the topic was " lord buys new shoes" I wouldn't read it as it has no relevance to the Devils.
The first sentence/paragraph was
“Andrew Lord promoted to GM/Head coach in Greenville.”
That’s all you needed to read
I think you’re making a bit of fuss over nothing

Kevlar68

Again I'm not making a fuss I'm stating a fact, lord isn't relevant to the Devils as they are now, new coach, new players, new style.
How am I meant to know what a post is about if I don't read the first line? It's a post not a topic. I did only read the heading of post and thats why posted what I did so I didn't read the rest. You have to read the beginning of any post first to know what it's about.
I myself have never followed a coach/manager/player from any of the teams I support after they have left. I just don't understand it and nothing against anyone who does.

Last edited:

kristian

It's just interesting see how former players etc are doing and to know the Devils played a part in that.
I often Google past players from all sports I follow just to see what they up to know.

moggy#9

It's all interesting to know. I'd love one day for him to make the NHL, win the Stanley cup and give a shout out to the devils for giving him his start.

I'm also keeping a close eye on Liam kirk. He might be an ex steeler, but I hope he does well - it's good for the league and good for British hockey.

Again I'm not making a fuss I'm stating a fact, lord isn't relevant to the Devils as they are now, new coach, new players, new style.
How am I meant to know what a post is about if I don't read the first line? It's a post not a topic. I did only read the heading of post and thats why posted what I did so I didn't read the rest. You have to read the beginning of any post first to know what it's about.
I myself have never followed a coach/manager/player from any of the teams I support after they have left. I just don't understand it and nothing against anyone who does.
That’s fair enough Kev, perhaps there should be a “Lord/Greenville/ex players” thread (or similar)
That way only interested people have to click on it.
There are hardly any threads that stay on topic ever though and surely it only took 20 seconds of your time to read ( unless your internet connection is very slow ) ;)

Mazzoak

He’s just been promoted to General Manager..
He wasn’t last season or the time I’d made the comment.

Being GM doesn’t mean he can change the structure of the club and it’s recruitment process. His position and the future makes no difference, it’s a results driven sport, at a club of new owners who’ve made no secret of their expectations & demonstrated their willingness to remove people not achieving them.

Mazzoak

It's all interesting to know. I'd love one day for him to make the NHL, win the Stanley cup and give a shout out to the devils for giving him his start.

I'm also keeping a close eye on Liam kirk. He might be an ex steeler, but I hope he does well - it's good for the league and good for British hockey.
His recent interview was void of much Cardiff Devils praise to be honest, it referenced mostly the difference in European Hockey, the EIHL and his current position. He was virtually saying it was easy as the league is full of imports, doesn’t have the same farm parent team demands and allows the coaches full recruitment responsibility and opportunity to grow a team.
This year will be a real test, last yr he took a few very good team players with experience. This yr he’s got a very young inexperienced squad that he’s had little input into and any “talent” will be moved up, he won’t hold onto players that are winning games, that advantage has sailed.

kingmo19.1

Spotted Joey earlier today, he was roller blading over the barrage munching on a Subway 12” multi-grain with turkey, lettuce, tomato, gherkins, peppers, spring onion and a drizzle of light Mayo! Apparently, it’s his favourite!