Happy Birthday to.... The-Inferno!

Chris

Administrator
Thread starter #1
Yes, it's true, we've reached the grand old age of 1 :)

The combined total of all 3 versions of The-Inferno might be slightly different, but this time we've existed for an entire year with almost no major downtime.

You may have noticed the website has gone live now, I suppose this is the birthday present for The-Inferno and there's an awful lot of time and effort that has gone into this behind the scenes!

There's a lot of people who have contributed to help the site over the past year, i'd like to mention them all by name but fear I could leave someone out, so it's a thanks to everyone who has helped, especially James for doing all the hard work on the website and the forums, we'd still be running on a default theme, much like Steeltalk *cough* if it was just me :)

Hopefully everyone is as impressed with the website as I am.

Heres to another year of continued success, and as one member would say (although I don't remember who ;) )

Happy Hockey Days!

ASHIPP

Wow! :D This is fantastic! Well done for all your hard work for Devils fans worldwide and thankyou.
Devils' Heaven, not Devils' Hell! :mrgreen:

Finny

phil PLT said:
Good site guys well done to everyone involved

Chris your a brave man pinching wannabe2 signature so to speak :lol:
I do believe it's copyrighted and you now owe wannabe2 £1,000,000!

osh

You guys have done a great job for us Devil's fans, very often providing information quicker than the main Devil's website itself. It is a great place to air our views and debate the rights and wrongs of the ice hockey world. Would love to see you guys get the recognition you deserve by being presented to us all on the ice at a game !