Heather Prew

James

Administrator
I didn't know Heather but if someone can be evaluated by the impression left on others she was clearly a lovely person and will be sadly missed.

SMJ

Heather was unique. When I joined the Devils in 95/96 as the new team physio I was so nervous but 2minutes in Heather's company put me at ease. She was such fun and so full of personality and everybody loved her. And I mean eveybody. She knew everyone associated with hockey in every club we played against. Road trips were such fun. Sleep tight Feathers. We will never forget you.

dave

Here are Heather's funeral details for those who may want to attend

Port Road East
Barry
CF62 9PX
Date
19th Jun 2019
Time
12pm

terry hunt

Thread starter #9
I think she had a huge following on social media which includes most of the Devils greats including the coaches.
I hope the club will recognise her in some way.
If she were a player her shirt(fleece) would be hanging from the rafters.
I am certain that Sully will remember her with some style

Paul Sullivan

Very sad loss to a legacy member of our Club. If we had a 'builder' Category in a Hall of Fame then imho she would be shoulder to shoulder with Lawless and Temme and several others. I'll be there to say goodbye to Feathers.

dave

Very sad loss to a legacy member of our Club. If we had a 'builder' Category in a Hall of Fame then imho she would be shoulder to shoulder with Lawless and Temme and several others. I'll be there to say goodbye to Feathers.
She was the very name used as an example and you can see why..see you there sully..

Paul Sullivan

A positive and upbeat service for Feathers today. A fitting tribute and farewell for a lovely lady. Good to see some old school faces there paying respects. Many were standing so she did as she always did - drew a crowd. Sleep tight.