Hinks gone

Gazza272

Thread starter #1
According to someone i was speaking to earlier the echo this evening says A 6ft plus forward has been signed and is awaiting a visa and Hinks is the one who is named as the likely one to get the chop with a quote from G saying 'i wont name the player until i have spoken with him myself' the echo then says its likely to be Hinks.

Anyone else seen this tongiht?

Chris

Administrator
Re: Hinks gone?

Can't find anything on icwales.co.uk and didn't read anything in the Echo this afternoon?

Is this story supposed to be breaking tomorrow?

Chris.

rolf

As I understand it, I think an announcement is to be made tomorrow regarding a new signing new to this country but I have no more than that.

Chris Stone said:
Can't find anything on icwales.co.uk and didn't read anything in the Echo this afternoon?

Is this story supposed to be breaking tomorrow?

Chris.
The Echo does an evening edition, but unfortunately my local Spar doesn't sell it! Of course Spar is wounderful in almost every way especially at sponsoring hockey teams! :mrgreen:

Chris

Administrator

Aye, I know it does the city final, was just hoping it might've made the news extra or whatever it's called now.

Suppose this gives me something to look forward to now in work :)

Chris.

is Craig MacDonald 6ft, who has played with Prpich who is a centre like Hinks?

Forward
Born Oct 3 1982 -- Milton, ONT
Height 6.00 -- Weight 201

could it be??

heard a rumour he wanted to play with Prpich again,

wildthing74

I was told Hinks was being gassed yesterday.Was surprised it did not happen officially as was from a good source.No real shock I supposed but was glad to hear it was finally happening.

James

Administrator

Cookies_naughtyboy said:
is Craig MacDonald 6ft, who has played with Prpich who is a centre like Hinks?

Forward
Born Oct 3 1982 -- Milton, ONT
Height 6.00 -- Weight 201

could it be??

heard a rumour he wanted to play with Prpich again,
Think he has already started his season in the US so unless he is planning to do a Kozak it's unlikely. I do hope it's someone new. Ed is a hell of a scorer, but I don't think he'd compliment the team.

Wannabe2

Dont think it will be Ed to be honest, and to me he wouldnt look right in a Devils shirt. Think it may be someone new, at least i hope it is, always nice to see a new face. Have always said its about young feisty guys, who have a point to prove. Anyway think Gerad will sort it, and that we have better times ahead, we certainly seem to be heading in that direction, we will get there of that i am sure.

Chris

Administrator

Well, there's an awful lot of rumours flying about, but some are appearing a lot more than others.

Something is supposed to have been announced in the last few days, but hasn't, so I wonder if we're waiting for the weekend, or whenever the Devils get the next page/half page in the Echo.

My money is on days rather than hours though.

Chris.