Honours Project Help

Thread starter #1
Hi, I was hoping I could some of you to help me out with my honours project research.

Basically, for my honours project I’ve been researching into effective techniques to use in AI for video games, directly related to emulating realistic sports strategies. The end result of this is the simulation I’ve produced, which is meant to model an ice hockey powerplay (with limited constraints on the external rules of ice hockey otherwise). What I’m looking for is people to download and watch the simulation I’ve produced for a short amount of time (no more than a couple of minutes), then fill in a short survey on the behaviours, which will give me feedback to discuss in my dissertation on how I could improve the simulation.

If you’re interested in helping me out (and I’d really appreciate it), you can download the simulation zip file from the link below, and follow the instructions in the readme pdf on how to run the program, along with the additional slightly more technical details of what you’re seeing. The whole process shouldn’t take more than about 10-15 minutes.

Download Link:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxpR9A ... sp=sharing

It should run on any Windows machine, but if it doesn't work for any reason please let me know, and I'll have a look at what I need to do to fix it.

Thanks ^_^