How lucky are we.

Wannabe2

Thread starter #1
So how lucky are we to have a long time serving fan, a fan who played the drums, a fan who stood side by side with his mates during miserable times, a fan who was one of the banned 5 from the rink fighting for what he believed in, a fan who had personal attacks on him, for fighting for the club he loved. A fan who never gave in, when the easy choice was to knock it on the head. A fan who would walk barefooted over broken glass for this club, and a man who blossomed as he got older, and his desire for our club never wained in fact if anything it got stronger, and a fan who now gives enormous pleasure to 3,000 plus fans, a fan who I can’t praise enough, a fan who I have known for many many years, and hopefully many more to come. Ladies and Gentlemen I give you Mr Paul Sullivan ( Sully ) to many, my buddy to me.
Happy Hockey Days.

Kevlar68

Used to love it when steelers came to town at WNIR and sully would be at the top of the block drumming away and when he stopped the steelers fans would start chanting so i would play music over them. I'm sure he used to drum louder and harder on those games, happy days.

Last edited:

Wannabe2

Thread starter #6
Listen there’s more to Paul that’s just amazing videos, although they are untrue. I just wanted to say that this guy epitomises this club, and it’s shown in his work. Just saying it as it is. And long may it continue. I mean come on what other club comes within a glimmer of this guys work, every video this guy makes comes from the heart, and it attacks all of our hearts big time. It’s a Welsh thing just embrace it.

Paul Sullivan

Used to love it when steelers came to town at WNIR and sully would be at the top of the block drumming away and when he stopped the steelers fans would start chanting so i would play music over them. I'm sure he used to drum louder and harder on those games, happy days.
Totally correct. My personal best was actually at a Steelers game. Went through five sticks in one game.

Glynne, thank you. I don't know what else to say really except that it's great to only have the scorelines to worry about these days.
Pretty dusty in the office now, I won't lie.