HUGE RESPECT

Wannabe2

Thread starter #1
Huge respect for all the wonderful people who travelled to cheer on our wonderful team, even knowing we couldn't qualify, they spent their hard earned money to cheer on the team we all love. It certainly came across on Premier Sports. You guys certainly are the best, I thank you so much whilst watching my team on my settee, in the comforts of my home, to hear you wonderful people made the hair on my neck stand up. I just want to thank everyone of you for adding to the enjoyment of watching the game. Huge Respect.

drainage

Huge respect for all the wonderful people who travelled to cheer on our wonderful team, even knowing we couldn't qualify, they spent their hard earned money to cheer on the team we all love. It certainly came across on Premier Sports. You guys certainly are the best, I thank you so much whilst watching my team on my settee, in the comforts of my home, to hear you wonderful people made the hair on my neck stand up. I just want to thank everyone of you for adding to the enjoyment of watching the game. Huge Respect.
The CHL experience has been a blast ! Some of my best memories in recent years have been formed over this campaign , so many laughs , such a great response from away fans , great mates and watching some sublime hockey. we were told last night this will make Sweden view UK ice hockey differently and as fans we were awesome !