IAW and sponsors

moggy#9

Thread starter #1
With the rink open today there's video of people enjoying skating on the main rink. Interestingly, looking at the logos on the pad there's no obvious major sponsor, and no space where a logo would obviously go. Also the viola branding hasn't gone from the scoreboard. I hope that the club has something in the pipeline.

On another note, does anyone know if coach skalde has arrived yet? I'm really looking forward to hearing about his view on finally getting here, and how he's going to keep his players away from Cardiff castle.

moggy#9

Thread starter #4
Jarrod will be arriving this weekend with his son after finally getting all of the paperwork done. His wife will be a few days later. Give him a Cardiff welcome if you see him at the rink!!
I'm really looking forward to Mr skalde being in town. Aside from the obvious reasons he seems like quite a character.

moggy#9

Thread starter #6
face off circle? If so that’s a totally different firm
That would be LexisNexis.

It looks like the advertising boards haven't been updated yet as the peacocks signage is still there. As far as I know the deal with them has expired and presumably, given their situation earlier in the year, won't be back.

Devils86

Can imagine that updating the signage and boards etc will be on the lists of things to do...but getting the arena open would be the key.

moggy#9

Thread starter #8
Can imagine that updating the signage and boards etc will be on the lists of things to do...but getting the arena open would be the key.
Indeed. It's about what's on the critical path. Certain sponsors were going on the ice, so need to be sorted. Updating the boards can happen between sessions (this would happen for chl anyway).