Incedible collectables and game worns

Thread starter #1
I'm selling a few of my game worn jerseys bought at auctions displaying authentic game use and offering them here before putting them on ebay. They will make a perfect Christmas gift.

Paypal/cash/cheque all accepted and I am flexible with prices

PM me with any offers or questions.

Here's the list:

The most famous Devils player ever, the incredible Glenn Anderson (long term line mate of Wayne Gretzky) played one game for Devils against a team from Stuttgart. For sale is that jersey. A true one off and original and a genuine collectors item in the UK and North America £500 this is what I paid for it at auction many years ago and is probably worth much more

2009-10 beautifully framed shirt and signed by the whole team, along with Stevie Lyle's NM stick signed by the whole team £200

Jason Stone 2009-10 green warm up jersey £100

Jason Stone signed number 10 testimonial jersey £140

Brad Voth signed game worn black jersey £190

Ian McIntyre game worn home signed number 21 jersey £175

Vezio Sacratini game worn home signed number 28 jersey £250

Un numbered red Devils BT jersey (not a game worn) signed by Marty McSorley and numbered 33, also a signed hockey puck signed by Marty £140

Also a couple of blasts from the past

an 89-90 HPL loadsa goals tour white sweat shirt signed by a number of players probably a medium size also will throw in a Devils 89-90 cap £125

also a replica jersey from the initial Devils era with the original Devils logo on the front - again signed by a number of players probably a medium size £125

and last but not least a Hockey Hall of Fame signed hockey puck by the one of my all time favourite players - Guy Lafleur. He was one of the last hockey players, if not he last to play without a helmet and my memories of him are flying along the ice with long hair flowing scoring any number of his special goals - a true legend of the game. Presented in Hockey Hall of Fame casing £75

Thread starter #4
AT68 said:
I'm selling a few of my game worn jerseys bought at auctions displaying authentic game use and offering them here before putting them on ebay. They will make a perfect Christmas gift.

Paypal/cash/cheque all accepted and I am flexible with prices

PM me with any offers or questions.

Here's the list:

The most famous Devils player ever, the incredible Glenn Anderson (long term line mate of Wayne Gretzky) played one game for Devils against a team from Stuttgart. For sale is that jersey. A true one off and original and a genuine collectors item in the UK and North America £500 this is what I paid for it at auction many years ago and is probably worth much more

2009-10 beautifully framed shirt and signed by the whole team, along with Stevie Lyle's NM stick signed by the whole team £200

Jason Stone 2009-10 green warm up jersey £100

Jason Stone signed number 10 testimonial jersey £140

Brad Voth signed game worn black jersey £190

Ian McIntyre game worn home signed number 21 jersey £175

Vezio Sacratini game worn home signed number 28 jersey £250

Un numbered red Devils BT jersey (not a game worn) signed by Marty McSorley and numbered 33, also a signed hockey puck signed by Marty £140

Also a couple of blasts from the past

an 89-90 HPL loadsa goals tour white sweat shirt signed by a number of players probably a medium size also will throw in a Devils 89-90 cap £125

also a replica jersey from the initial Devils era with the original Devils logo on the front - again signed by a number of players probably a medium size £125

and last but not least a Hockey Hall of Fame signed hockey puck by the one of my all time favourite players - Guy Lafleur. He was one of the last hockey players, if not he last to play without a helmet and my memories of him are flying along the ice with long hair flowing scoring any number of his special goals - a true legend of the game. Presented in Hockey Hall of Fame casing £75
Voth jersey has been sold.