Increased activity outside IAW …..

Finny

Drakeford has also said that masks will slowly be phased out depending on how case rates change over the coming weeks.

There was a big jump in cases today but it almost looks like a backlog as there is not a major jump in any area.
Hopefully it was just a one off and we'll start to see cases decrease in the next week or so.

jenks33

Will it be wear a mask at all times? I take it the club won’t be selling Food and drink if that’s the case. The club must rely a lot on food and drink sales on match nights no?

Kevlar68

They could do like in baseball stadiums and American football stadiums, sellers with chilled trays walking around selling at the seats for beers, sellers with hot dog trays and soft drinks/hot drinks from vending machines OR like we used to do in the Millennium Stadium when i managed the bars there pre-pour beers so its walk up pay & take which saves on long queues waiting for drinks to be poured.
Leave bar empty of furniture and you could get 5 queues leading to bar with one way out and back to seats, much faster.

You can check your sales records for amounts of drinks per game then get an average of each drink. Pre pour for entry, then before end of first period, then again before end of second period and just free pour after game once all pre-pour sold.

Last edited:

Kevlar68

Or make it bottles only plastic that is in the bar, very few qecues then, a few selling points around the arena.
Another good plan but have to make sure its a good beer for plastic bottles. You most probably remember Wannabe when we had Carlsberg in WNIR in plastic bottles, it was disgusting. We had so many left over as people stopped buying it and found loads half drank at end of game. With the right beer it works i agree.

The only problem is with plastics not all products come in plastic bottles where as with pre-pour with lids you can use all your products.

Earnie

Ice rink can open .
Indoor events with up to 1000 seated. Let’s not knock it yet - it’s early days.
(says me who’s been knocking WG for ages,)