Inferno Interview - Tylor Michel

DevilDom

Good interview, although after reading that its clear Tylor has moved on so I doubt we will see him back in a Devils shirt again which is quite sad. Well not unless PR suddenly starts throwing cash at players which I can't see happenig!

Skippy

Thread starter #3
DevilDom said:
Good interview, although after reading that its clear Tylor has moved on so I doubt we will see him back in a Devils shirt again which is quite sad. Well not unless PR suddenly starts throwing cash at players which I can't see happenig!
I think that answer to the last question says it all really.. They want him back and he seemed to be very happy there.

DevilDom

skippy said:
DevilDom said:
I think that answer to the last question says it all really.. They want him back and he seemed to be very happy there.
Yeah there was also other things said like he deosn't particularly miss Cardiff and thay the Devils would have to make a very good offer to tempt him back. Anyway, Good luck to him. We were lucky to have him for 2 years and until we can afford to pay top wages we can't hope to keep players like Tylor for long.

jimmy snels

DevilDom said:
skippy said:
DevilDom said:
Yeah there was also other things said like he deosn't particularly miss Cardiff and thay the Devils would have to make a very good offer to tempt him back. Anyway, Good luck to him. We were lucky to have him for 2 years and until we can afford to pay top wages we can't hope to keep players like Tylor for long.
if i wanted a job somewhere im not sure i would say i was "desperate to move back" as it could decrease the offer i would recieve. "a nice offer" might be his way of angling that he would happily come back if the devils paid him a wage which suits his ability. or i could be hoping! :lol:

jimmy snels

Koop11 said:
I miss not having Tylor on our team.
out of interest would you rather have tylor back or jon pelle? pelle scored an enormous amount of goals but i think i would be right in saying you, i and just about everyone iv ever spoke to were more ENTERTAINED by tylor than any jon. that in itself speaks volumes to me.

i think we should bring him back with the "nice offer" he talks about and play him on a top line with stu and a sniper. with him also able to play D on PP's and incase of injuries i see it as a no brainer if its affordable. i want to be entertained and this is than man to do it! :twisted: Its also interesting to note he was top scorer which i didnt realise before hand.

When I think of Tylor I always remember him folding someone in half mid-air after a huge open ice hit and then (straight after) crumpling someone else up against the board. Sully said soemthing like 'incase you missed it, a big Cardiff bus just drove straight through the centre of the ice'. :Banana

For me, Tylor would be top of my wish list to return. If only PR would make him one of these 'nice offers' he speaks about :D

Good interview by the way, nice to hear how he's been getting on :cool:

According to Ragan he agreed terms with us and was being announced last night. Something happened and now he is off to Steel town and it wasnt wages.

TheStub

One word - meh.

We're a small market team, with a small market budget and offers. We dont know what was offered - but the guy played two seasons here and has no more ties than that.

Hockey careers are short, and he needs to do what's best for him and his family.

Sheincar

Hynod said:
According to Ragan he agreed terms with us and was being announced last night. Something happened and now he is off to Steel town and it wasnt wages.
And Ragan couldn't explain that last night because.....................?

Wannabe2

We move on Tylor now is just another statistic, good player for the Devils but has now moved to our arch enemy, dont get why he has left Sweden but hey ho, they are all replacable, bigger problems replacing the Lord Mayor i think. Hated it when Derek Campbell left, along with Teplistsky, etc etc but these guys come off the conveyor belt at a rapid speed, they move on, we move on. Fortunately we have the best recruiting team in the land and for me thats more important than the here today gone tomorrow merchants.