Info for those travelling to Sheffield - 12th Jan

Thread starter #1
The Arena box office is closed from the 8th Jan and therefore you won't be able to order your tickets on the game day.

And from their web site "Anyone wishing to collect tickets that they have already booked and paid for will not be able to do so during this period as the Box Office will also be closed to personal callers."

I'm guessing you might want to phone the Steelers/Devils office, as I've no idea if the Steelers will be having a desk for collections at Entrance B.

Chris

Administrator
Damnit!

Just as I had a means of getting there sorted out, now this happens :(

I'll have to give the Steelers office a ring tomorrow and find out if I can pick tickets up anywhere, hopefully it's doable somehow...

Chris.

DevilDom

Has anyone heard anything about the subsidised travel Paul Ragan mentioned at the Fans Forum with regards this game?

Clare

I got the impression that whilst he wanted to do subsidised travel, it wasnt going to come into fruition until the Fan Club and next years ST info was all formalised and to be announced in March? Maybe I understood wrong?

TheStub

I don't think he was planning on running it for this game... subserdised or otherwise. He said they would like to, but I would have thought they have left it a bit late now though.

DevilDom

Extract from the Minutes (from the Devils website):

"PR said that the next game in Sheffield is massive and could be a League decider. The Devils are looking at transport to try and get as many fans up there as possible. PR said he believes Sheffield are the biggest threat to the Devils’ title challenge"

As the fans fourm was held on the 4th January and the next game against Sheffield was on the 12th January I assumed that he was referring to this game. :?

Yeah I kinda got the impression that he was hoping to get more fans up to Shuff in the long run and next season... I think this game is a little short notice..

Its the Shuff fan forum tonight, isnt it? Looking forward to see what comes of that and hope we get an equally good set of minutes.

awesome offer- hopefully they'll do it next time we play them as well. Bit short notice for me this time though. what sort of time would they be getting back?

Chris

Administrator
Early hours of the morning easily i'd have thought.

Game won't finish until 10, maybe 10:30pm and i'd guess it's at least 4 hours on a coach back from Sheffield with 1 stop somewhere.

Chris.