It's Devils V Steelers in the Challenge Cup Final

Michel16

Have anyone seat in block 2 row b on here? That's where I'm sitting for the cup final just wondering what the view is like? I usually sit in block 8 row g, prefer to be high up but obviously still grateful I got one.

fdlf666

Have the tickets for the Final been allocated i have not heard anything from the arena
Devils staff working hard to process ST applications for Challenge Cup Final tickets.
They were working well into the evening yesterday contacting people, as they work through the applications.
Devils organisation did say that they hoped to contact every applicant by Monday 20th, so there is still time.

Gough60

I'm in. Had call yesterday. Tickets sent by email and downloaded.
Block 20. ST seats in Block 1. Looks as if Devils have home bench. Lets ave em. Sweet

terry hunt

Steelers beat the Panthers 3-0 in the second leg (5-1 on aggregate).

Bring it on :)
The Panthers are having a nightmare with injuries.Williams out for the rest of the season,Dimmen and Macmillan out for a couple more weeks and now Jeff Brown falling foul of Hogarth last night.

Stan

Have anyone seat in block 2 row b on here? That's where I'm sitting for the cup final just wondering what the view is like? I usually sit in block 8 row g, prefer to be high up but obviously still grateful I got one.
We have also been given block 2 row b, we usually sit back row block 4, so will be a little strange in the front instead of back. Friends of mine have had those seats before and said they are fine and the view is good. They always have these seats when they go.

revilo

I noticed on the web that the Steelers fans have until Thursday to get any remaining pre-bookings in (apparently 800 left). Any remaining after that can, I assume, be used for Devils fans on the waiting list who haven't got a season ticket or didn't manage to get one of the 200 pre-booking slots. I am not holding out much hope!

Have Hope#35

I noticed on the web that the Steelers fans have until Thursday to get any remaining pre-bookings in (apparently 800 left). Any remaining after that can, I assume, be used for Devils fans on the waiting list who haven't got a season ticket or didn't manage to get one of the 200 pre-booking slots. I am not holding out much hope!
Extended to Sunday... Assume Sheffield wanted the weekend for their fans to sort it! The 800 number is now nearer 400 according to Twitter.

Slartibartfast

Question: I was able to reserve a ticket over the phone. Then I saw an instruction saying I had to fill in a form and put it in a box at the Nottingham game.
I was not able to do this so what do I do know. Will I lose my ticket? Can I email this form to them.
The Devils line are refusing to take calls about the Challenge Cup for 48 hours so I can't ask them.

ASHIPP

Think this is going to be a very long week of long hours for Katrina and the office. Folks just need to be patient - the Club simply can't make all the calls in one or two days. Imagine the number of applications that are having to be processed - it's an absolutely massive job and all credit to them.

A season ticket investment is priceless at any time..... I'm even more appreciative of it at golden times like these.

Foxy

Question: I was able to reserve a ticket over the phone. Then I saw an instruction saying I had to fill in a form and put it in a box at the Nottingham game.
I was not able to do this so what do I do know. Will I lose my ticket? Can I email this form to them.
The Devils line are refusing to take calls about the Challenge Cup for 48 hours so I can't ask them.
Im sure that the the club said that if you couldnt get to the game last sunday then to email it to them.

Had my phone call yesterday around 7pm.
We are sat in row G block 3. ST is back row of block 8 so totally new view for us. Anyone know what the view is like from block 3 row G?