ITV Wales News 6 p.m.Friday

Finny

It was a short article about Ben Davies and how he is an upcoming star of the future. Thought he presented himself very well.

Which is more than can be said for the rest of the HTV Wales programme. Would it be harsh for me to say that the combined intelligence and charisma of the presenters is probably less than that of a dead kipper?

James

Administrator
Finny said:
Would it be harsh for me to say that the combined intelligence and charisma of the presenters is probably less than that of a dead kipper?
As long as you aren't refering to our Kipper :D

Jones72

Finny said:
It was a short article about Ben Davies and how he is an upcoming star of the future. Thought he presented himself very well.

Which is more than can be said for the rest of the HTV Wales programme. Would it be harsh for me to say that the combined intelligence and charisma of the presenters is probably less than that of a dead kipper?
Not wanting to be pedantic but by definition "kipper" is merely a name for a herring that is split from head to tail, salted and cold smoked...there's no such thing as a live kipper.

Now where's that "tongue in cheek" smilie?

;)

Finny

Jones72 said:
Finny said:

Not wanting to be pedantic but by definition "kipper" is merely a name for a herring that is split from head to tail, salted and cold smoked...there's no such thing as a live kipper.
That was my point! :lol:

Finny

James said:
Finny said:
Would it be harsh for me to say that the combined intelligence and charisma of the presenters is probably less than that of a dead kipper?
As long as you aren't refering to our Kipper :D
Our Kipper leaves more charisma on a used can of strongbow than was in the whole of that TV studio!

I'm sorry I missed that! And they're currently updating the itv wales website so I can't see it again - great that Ben is getting some press coverage though, he's really shining at the moment :D

Who was presenting the news last night? Isn't one of their presenters doing ladies night shortly?