Jersey update

Kevlar68

JESREY UPDATE: Partner decided one more time to call the shop just now and was told either Tues or Friday next week but not a definite, her top she ordered on Aug 11th for sons birthday on 14th September would have then been 7 weeks since ordered IF it arrives next week.

Swarley

Thread starter #26
JESREY UPDATE: Partner decided one more time to call the shop just now and was told either Tues or Friday next week but not a definite, her top she ordered on Aug 11th for sons birthday on 14th September would have then been 7 weeks since ordered IF it arrives next week.
Well I'm glad Im no longer bothering with getting one, especially as on the website now it shows any jerseys you want all have to be pre ordered and have a three week turn around so you can't just buy one from the shop anymore.

Kevlar68

ALSO, the reason they gave last week for not having the shirts in on the 21st was that the person who ships out the shirts their daughter had a epileptic fit. Now this may be true but what sort of company has just one person doing shipping? This company being run out of a garden shed somewhere?

Swarley

Thread starter #28
ALSO, the reason they gave last week for not having the shirts in on the 21st was that the person who ships out the shirts their daughter had a epileptic fit. Now this may be true but what sort of company has just one person doing shipping? This company being run out of a garden shed somewhere?
That just seems like a bit of a lie to avoid backlash for not producing goods, but if it's in fact true why is one person doing all the deliveries for a large company...

terry hunt

Do i take it then that the advertised shirts are not available from the shop.
The black shirt has now appeared on the website but not available??

Swarley

Thread starter #30
Do i take it then that the advertised shirts are not available from the shop.
The black shirt has now appeared on the website but not available??
From what I understand you can't buy them in shop you u can only pre order jerseys with a 3 week wait.

terry hunt

Who actually stated this as the reason for the delay?

JC23

So the jerseys that were delivered yesterday, were the plain ones. No names or numbers.

Those with names and numbers are expected this week, Tuesday, or Friday.

Kevin roog

I went in the shop last night and was told if I ordered one it would be three weeks, I said I’d wait coz I want to try it on,the guy was nice enough and said it’s been a nightmare (it wasn’t corky)