Jerseys

Swarley

I see, i know you shouldn't have to but i'd just keep on at them.
I spoke to Corky a week or so back about jerseys and from my understanding it's not actually the factory's or the clubs fault jerseys ain't arriving in time, it's customs that are the current issue because of the brexit deal.

Hedd Wyn John

I spoke to Corky a week or so back about jerseys and from my understanding it's not actually the factory's or the clubs fault jerseys ain't arriving in time, it's customs that are the current issue because of the brexit deal.
That's nonsense I'm afraid. The UK hasn't even started customs checks on goods being imported from the EU, they are waiting for the customs infrastructure to be set up, so right now anything that comes from the EU is getting waved through.

kingmo19.1

Ah, calm down folks, everything comes to those who wait!

I’m confident my Curran Oil Jersey will be arriving soon, ok it’s been 32 years, 4 months and 6 days since placing the order, but patience is the key! Those Jersey people are very busy you know!

Kevlar68

Would Brexit cause delays to customs? Cargo has always had to come through custom checks before Brexit.
I've had orders from U.S., Germany and China during Brexit and had no problems with customs.

terry hunt

Thread starter #28
I was asked yesterday how long it took to get my jersey.
I ordered 2 shirts 13th Sept.One arrived 9th Oct the other 15th Oct.
I wear a size xxxl so always takes longer to get.
Looks like allow a month before complaining.

Slartibartfast

Ah, calm down folks, everything comes to those who wait!

I’m confident my Curran Oil Jersey will be arriving soon, ok it’s been 32 years, 4 months and 6 days since placing the order, but patience is the key! Those Jersey people are very busy you know!
Curran Oil. That brings back some memories.