Joey Martin on two ales

moggy#9

Thread starter #1
Interesting episode. Joey's comments about the culture in Austria were very illuminating. Also I liked Wally's wish list. I'd love to have jardine and mosey back. It was certainly sounding like dixon might be back too, which would be great.

Wannabe2

A great listen, love Wallys podcast and great to hear Joey as always, and his desire to win things. Think there will be a few cool signings soon.

trapped

dixon as a third line centre is pretty wild really. I'd be very happy with that for depth down the middle. Coughler, Martin, Dixon, and maybe Brandt?

moggy#9

Thread starter #7
dixon as a third line centre is pretty wild really. I'd be very happy with that for depth down the middle. Coughler, Martin, Dixon, and maybe Brandt?
After the final I was pretty much assuming that Dixon would be retiring, but I'd love him back. A player of that quality on there third line would be incredible.

Diablo3

Having listened to the podcast, It does sound like Dixon may have another season in him. Also, the latest advert for gear on twitter has Reid and Big Lou, so he clearly hasn't gone anywhere.

Rempel16

When Richie was announced they announced it as being the captain returning, so can't see that changing, and I don't think Joey would want to take it off him now, either.