Kevin Bieksa free agent

Thread starter #1
Don't know if anyone has seen the post on YouTube with After hours from last night I am assuming, interview with him about how he's a free agent and his considering Europe!

Could be worth an attempt to sign home for rest of this season or definitely next , might be 37 years old but would definitely do a job and we have been crying out for this tough dman!

Thoughts?

SteveKing

I think I have way too many scars from Flames games against this guy while he was a Canuck and a Duck. One of my most hated players of all time...which I guess is a tribute to him as a player. All the same, I don't think I could bring myself to sign him...unless it was to sign him just so I could cut him a week later!

Mooney#16

I think I have way too many scars from Flames games against this guy while he was a Canuck and a Duck. One of my most hated players of all time...which I guess is a tribute to him as a player. All the same, I don't think I could bring myself to sign him...unless it was to sign him just so I could cut him a week later!
Sheffield bound it is then.

Diablo3

That's the beauty of being an owner :D

Thread starter #7
Haha being a Canuck fan aswell I'd love him on the team Mr King!
He'd be great to have in the locker room,tough style of play and that superman punch In a Devils jersey would be fantastic!

Wannabe2

That is so funny, in fairness if you hate someone possibly it’s because he has done the business against you, just saying.

jimmy snels

yeah id take a player everyone hates at the minute, these type of guys are who we are missing imho, real characters and no nosense style. someone to build some atmosphere. it has been way too placid for a devils team this season to be honest

OJLloyd

As a fan of the Ducks I would love it.

Who knows, maybe you could make him run laps of the arena. One for every time he’s p****d you off!

Temme

'Considering Europe'

I doubt we'll see him anywhere near the EIHL, although not impossible it's probably going to be one of the better leagues if he does travel.

Although he would be eligible for an MBA which could entice him next year - but being realistic what's someone of his wealth going to want to do with an MBA? He's unlikely to need a well paid job in the future.

All speculation of course, don't listen to a word of the dross i talk.