Lack of NHL on freesport/premier

moggy#9

Thread starter #1
There seems to be a distinct lack of NHL, shl etc on the premier sport channels at the moment. It looks like they haven't yet signed a deal for the NHL - and neither has BT sport for that matter. The normal monthly fee seems a bit steep if they don't have a bit more hockey content (I'd love to be able to watch DEL).

kingmo19.1

There seems to be a distinct lack of NHL, shl etc on the premier sport channels at the moment. It looks like they haven't yet signed a deal for the NHL - and neither has BT sport for that matter. The normal monthly fee seems a bit steep if they don't have a bit more hockey content (I'd love to be able to watch DEL).
If you want to watch DEL and the rest of the Only Fools and Horses crew, try U.K. Gold or Dave :)

august04 2.0

NHL season starts on the 12th, so should know soon what’s going on with Premier/BT. Or maybe the only option will be NHL TV for those who want to watch it, not a bad deal if no local blackouts at $99 for the season I think.

Diafol

NHL Tonight returns to Premier Sports next Monday (11th).
Just in time to preview the new season which starts the following night.
A sign of things to come maybe ?

Jonesy83

BT had a few games last season but never advertised it from what I saw for whatever reason.
Don’t think Sky have ever broadcast NHL, if they have it’s not been any time recent.

revilo

Great that NHL is being covered by Premier Sports again. I have subscribed for a few years now and for the amount of games I watch its an absolute steal - Devils games are just a bonus for me. I watch so many games i might even get NHL TV to have a bit more choice, but that could be overkill. Im an massive Leafs fan (family connections in Toronto), so getting to watch all matches (either though Premier of NHL) would be great - just don't tell the missus.