Latest News

Wannabe2

Thread starter #1
Information on your options for missed games
Below is a full explanation of how each specific ticket holder is affected by the Welsh Government’s current restrictions. Please read this in full before asking any questions on social media, by email or over the phone.

SEASON TICKET HOLDERS – You have all been given free access to watch our livestream of the games online. This is not and never was intended as a replacement to your tickets for home games, this was a gesture by the club during this period to our loyal season ticket holders so you could continue to watch the home games.

To make up 1 of the missed games, the playoff quarterfinal home game will now be included in your season ticket. This game was previously not one of the 32 games included.

For each additional home game you miss, you will receive the value of that game on your season ticket x the number of games played behind closed doors. That value will be offered as one of the following options:

· A merchandise voucher to spend at the shop

· A credit towards your season ticket for next season

· A match night ticket voucher for future games not included in your season ticket package (for example, next year's preseason games)

· A refund to the value of the games missed

For example, if you are an adult gold season ticket holder, you would be due the equivalent of £16.84 per game that you missed (£539 / 32 games = £16.84 per game). So if Sunday’s game is the last game behind closed doors, you would be due £16.84 x 3 games (the 4th is the playoff quarterfinal) worth of one of the options listed above.

Once we know that we can have fans back in the Arena, we will then know how many games we owe you for. At that time, we will outline how to contact us with your preferred option. Please do not contact us now, just wait until we are back with fans in the building.

CORPORATE SEASON TICKET HOLDERS – Basically the same as above. Businesses with larger sponsorship deals on top of corporate season tickets will be contacted on an individual basis to discuss.

MATCH TICKETS – If you purchased tickets for a specific match that was required to be played behind closed doors, we are in the process of contacting each of you with a voucher to use for a future game of your choice. Please be patient, there are a lot of you to get in touch with.

Latest news

tim78

You have to remember this is a business and will need to make the short fall back or the reduce the quality. As a single season ticket holder I think this is an absolute excellent alternative given the climate, though I'd have been ok with just the webcast .

People with multiple season tickets are the hardest hit, I can understand the refund.

MA18

You have to remember this is a business and will need to make the short fall back or the reduce the quality. As a single season ticket holder I think this is an absolute excellent alternative given the climate, though I'd have been ok with just the webcast .

People with multiple season tickets are the hardest hit, I can understand the refund.
Not if the support from WAG comes through and covers costs. No one is out of pocket if that happens.

Ocko

Amazing they’ve done this really. I didn’t see many, if any, season ticket holders moaning at being given a webcast in lieu of being able to go to games. I think everyone understood the hand the club had been dealt so absolute kudos to them for doing this, they didn’t have to.

Diablo3

The most positive thread in ages ;) Well done the Devils. I suppose it depends on how many games we miss, but I'm inclined to let them keep the money, as we have had a stream to watch even though it's not quite the same as being there.

tim78

I imagine the WAG will have a budget for sports in general which will need dividing amongst a lot of sporting venues.

Diablo3

I imagine the WAG will have a budget for sports in general which will need dividing amongst a lot of sporting venues.
I'm not going to ruin the positivity but will just say the WAG said they had 3 million to compensate sports clubs that have to play behind closed doors. Wales Rugby say they will lose 4 million if they can't play with a crowd. someone else can do the maths on another thread :)

MA18

I'm not going to ruin the positivity but will just say the WAG said they had 3 million to compensate sports clubs that have to play behind closed doors. Wales Rugby say they will lose 4 million if they can't play with a crowd. someone else can do the maths on another thread :)
They best find some more cash then (for us to pay back over the next god knows how many years).

Slartibartfast

Can you imagine what would have happened if some of the previous owners were in this situation. So glad we have these guys as owners. We will most definitely be putting the money towards next years season ticket. I really hope they can squeeze their own refund out of Drakefords pathetic pot.

This is a very classy move by the club. Like many have said, I would have been happy with just having the webcast, but to give us as season ticket holders multiple choices for all the missed games, even though they didn’t have to do that for us.... all I can say is, amazing club. I’m proud to be a fan.