Lord in Greenville

Rempel16

Thread starter #3
Yep.

Greenville now have 7 defencemen and 6 forwards signed... I wonder if there might be some room for other EIHLers / Devils in the roster for this season.

Wannabe2

Why surprised Bryce was a great servant to our club for 3 seasons, he is a 200% player, committed, passionate, and wants to win, everything Lordo likes to see in a player, also Lordo knows you get what’s on the tin. He will do well at Greenville.

I'm surprised because he was rumoured to leave us in the off season for Fife flyers.

So based on that lord wouldn't have signed him back.

Maybe Bryce is what lord and Greenville need so good luck to him

E.D.S.

I'm surprised because he was rumoured to leave us in the off season for Fife flyers.

So based on that lord wouldn't have signed him back.

Maybe Bryce is what lord and Greenville need so good luck to him
Agree. Plus he spent a fair bit of time as a healthy scratch or playing out of position. That what makes it surprising for me. I liked Bryce a lot but never got the impression Lord was a huge fan. Good luck to him though.

kingmo19.1

Agree. Plus he spent a fair bit of time as a healthy scratch or playing out of position. That what makes it surprising for me. I liked Bryce a lot but never got the impression Lord was a huge fan. Good luck to him though.
Bus didn’t Lordo award him Coaches Player of the year on season? My memory deserts me.