Lord wins

Wannabe2

Swamp Rabbits win 3-1 last night, they played South Carolina 3 times in 7 days, good physical game with BrendannConnolly scoring twice, still no McNamee, and still no sign on Reddick. Stay safe all.

Wannabe2

Tomorrow Lordo takes on his old club Wheeling Nailers, he spent 2 1/2 seasons at Wheeling putting up some good numbers, and pretty big penalty points, good luck Andrew give em hell.

Wannabe2

Swamp Rabbits lose 6-5 in ot away to Indy Fuel, who have David Broll in their line up,ex blaze player last season, good game 4 fights which always helps, and a good physical encounter. Love it.

KaneDevils

Are you watching these games wannabe2? Could you message how and where and maybe the next few fixtures, date and times, if poss. Thanks in advance.

Ps: just read page 1 so ignore me. Ha ha.

Wannabe2

I love it mate, I pay just under £6 per week, and can watch plenty of games any time I like, Flo Sports, Flo Hockey, it gives me my fix amongst these crap times. Lordo team play Indy Fuel again tonight late, so I will watch it in bed to orrow.

Wannabe2

Swamp Rabbits lose another ot game 3-2 to Indy Fuel,after leading 2-0 with 2 mins of game left, good game with Jardine dominant. Indys goalie Dan Bakala had a season with Dundee, and Indys Coach Doug Christian played and coached in our league. Tough night for Lordo after leading 2-0 after 58 mins of play.

Ocko

To be blunt seems he’s doing a bit shit. Hopefully he turns it around - although I’m not sure what the expectations are in Greenville.

Sam Jardine seems to be tearing it up though, leading point scorer on the team.

RedDevil17

To be blunt seems he’s doing a bit shit. Hopefully he turns it around - although I’m not sure what the expectations are in Greenville.

Sam Jardine seems to be tearing it up though, leading point scorer on the team.
Greenville are currently one but bottom in the ECHL south division with just 3 wins in 10 games. Not the best start...

Last edited:

Wannabe2

In fairness 4 of their 7 losses have been in overtime, and could have gone either way, but it’s obviously not the start they would have wanted. Newish team, new coach maybe it’s a settling in period, don’t think anyone of us would be surprised if Lordo turns it around. They were also missing one of their top players for both their last games plus McNamee hasn’t played lately, they had 16 skaters for this last 2 away games. Enjoying watching the games though. Stay Safe All.

Devil94

Don't forget that even the Devils in our league winning seasons had a bit of a slow start under Lord, then he would figure things out and we would go on long streaks of wins. I reckon that's likely to happen with Greenville. Hopefully anyway.

Swamp Rabbits lose another ot game 3-2 to Indy Fuel,after leading 2-0 with 2 mins of game left, good game with Jardine dominant. Indys goalie Dan Bakala had a season with Dundee, and Indys Coach Doug Christian played and coached in our league. Tough night for Lordo after leading 2-0 after 58 mins of play.
Jardine dominant with team leading 2-0 with 2 min to go dosnt sound like to good

Kevlar68

How are there fans in there when USA got the highest rate and they not apart in some areas of arena, is this a Trump town (Not Trumpton)?

Last edited:

NathanG

How are there fans in there when USA got the highest rate and they not apart in some areas of arena, is this a Trump town (Not Trumpton)?
Florida Panthers can have fans too but Tampa Bay didn't when I watched their game the other night. Florida is a Republican state along with South Carolina.

kingmo19.1

Will be interesting to understand Biden’s view on sport being played - especially in front of crowds when he formally comes into power.

With US deaths averaging over 20,000 a week I wouldn’t be surprised to see him suspending things!