Lukko Rauma CHL (6/10/21)

NathanG

Thread starter #1
Evening all. With the away game against Lukko Rauma being 3 weeks away, I was wondering if anyone was planning on making the trip to Finland for this game?

As it stands, you can entre Finland if you are fully vaccinated. In addition, going off YouTube highlights of Liiga games, there doesn't appear to be any restrictions on indoor events involving spectators.

Having missed the German and Swiss games, this is one I desperately want to attend. I'm looking at spending a few days in Tallinn before getting the ferry to Helsinki and busing it to Rauma.

Devil94

Always wrote this trip off as didnt think it was feasible, but having a look now and it's not that bad. Flying to Helsinki isn't too expensive at all that week, and it's only a couple of hours on a bus from there. Tempting..

Have you got any info on tickets?

Last edited:

NathanG

Thread starter #3
Always wrote this trip off as didnt think it was feasible, but having a look now and it's not that bad. Flying to Helsinki isn't too expensive at all that week, and it's only a couple of hours on a bus from there. Tempting..

Have you got any info on tickets?
Nothing on tickets yet but I've emailed them. They're operating at 75% capacity which is 3350. I'm confident of getting a ticket for this game.

Im flying into Riga, spending 2 nigths in Tallinn before getting the Ferry to Finland. Theres a team in Estonia called Tatru Valk 494. I'm going to see their game on the Sunday night. Should be interesting.

NathanG

Thread starter #8
Could be a great birthday present!
How are people getting down there?
It'll be good trip I feel. I've never been to the October CHL games but it always looks like a good group goes.

I'm flying to Riga on Saturday and getting an overnight bus to Tallin. Watching an Estonian hockey game there before heading to Helsinki Tuesday. Then a bus or train to Rauma.

NathanG

Thread starter #9
Anyone decided to make the trip? There are currently 2 Devils fans out here atm.

We just went to watch Helsinki and Frolunda.