Match night score predictions Devils V Panthers 15/09/2018

Kevlar68

Thread starter #1
Tough one to call as first league game but i'm going to be realistic 3-2 Panthers in overtime. I hope not though.

Wannabe2

Devils 3 Panthers 1, just a quick question why is 3-2 Panthers realistic don’t get it myself, do they look good, they sure do. Do we look good we sure do, let’s go Devils, let’s go.

Kevlar68

Thread starter #3
Well both teams i think are looking strong this season but we've had 1 more competitive game than Nottingham and tougher games so maybe Panthers may just have a slight edge, also Panthers are on a roll of drawing first game and winning all the rest so confidence will be high, that's my realistic opinion.

Wannabe2

Thanks Kev, appreciate your view shame it is the way it is, but understand your logic, sticking with my 3-1 victory myself. Panthers haven’t come up against opposition as tough as us yet, they have a neat record so far, but we are a different animal and a much tougher opponent. One thing though, it should be a belter hopefully.

mjh

4-3 Panthers. This is based on the fact I’m going to the game and I have a losing record over the last couple of years. Strange seeing as the team went on to win most of the silverware on offer both years!

Rob Batch

Our 'D' is as intended, Parisi is not a 6ft plus solid 'D' man so wouldn't fit the bill for some. I expect Blood, Louis and Josh to pull their collective weight tonight. Our speed , skill and team toughness will send the Panthers on their merry way! Go Devils !!!

Wannabe2

This team of ours should never be underestimated, we should never at any time tonight be behind, we were without 2 very influential players tonight and still were all over them like a rash. Panthers are good, but still 2nd to us.