McDonkey scores

Wannabe2

Thread starter #1
Apparently McDonkey scored a goal last night, in Giants 9-0 rout of Hull. A stingrays fan thru a carrot onto the ice, and even though Mcdonkey was on the bench at the time , he jumped onto the ice, slipped and hoofed it into the goal, though Stingrays objected that it had been kicked in, the goal was given as the ref said he didnt see the hoofing as his sight was obscured by a huge tail, and a even bigger EGO. Personnally i think the ref was afraid of being JERSEYED. :lol:

Well actually, he picked the puck up from behind his own goal then deked 3 players before slotting it through Ratiums 5 hole ;)

The only thing that surprised me last night is how did this team beat the Blaze last week, Hull were abysmal and seemed to be beat before they even touched the ice.

For the record McMorrow was stood in front of the net Peacock circled the net and fed McMorrow who buried the puck cueing a standing salute gesture from McMorrow.

wildthing74

ggiant said:
Well actually, he picked the puck up from behind his own goal then deked 3 players before slotting it through Ratiums 5 hole ;)

The only thing that surprised me last night is how did this team beat the Blaze last week, Hull were abysmal and seemed to be beat before they even touched the ice.

For the record McMorrow was stood in front of the net Peacock circled the net and fed McMorrow who buried the puck cueing a standing salute gesture from McMorrow.
For all his entertainment he's still garbage though.If you had won the league at least carrying him would have been justified.
Be a mistake by Thornton wasting an import slot on him next year IMO.

For all his entertainment he's still garbage though.If you had won the league at least carrying him would have been justified.
Be a mistake by Thornton wasting an import slot on him next year IMO.[/quote]

If we can retain Murphy then why not? He's certainly not the worst player we have ever had and with a years experience of this league he may come back next year a better player and maybe focus on the playing side of things rather go looking for fights.

We certainly haven't lost the league because of him so in Thornton we trust, if he wants him back then i can live with that.

wildthing74

But for the money you are paying you can get a better import that will score the goals that could win you the league.I really thought your squad was good enough any maybe another 15-20 goal scorer would have been the final piece.
After all,Szwez aint no slouch in the tough guy department.

wildthing74 said:
But for the money you are paying you can get a better import that will score the goals that could win you the league.I really thought your squad was good enough any maybe another 15-20 goal scorer would have been the final piece.
After all,Szwez aint no slouch in the tough guy department.
True but Szwez is too good to be wasting time in the box, if McM fights the Giants lose what ?

Its a tough choice you go for a player that you can afford to lose ala MCM or a skilled player you dont want to lose. For me if the Giants dont win the league its not McM its the fact we lost awda early doors and Szwez didnt arrive for a month or so, we lost Bennidict at a crucial time and we have a shit record against the blaze, and we get penalized off the ice, odly enough we only pick up lots of pens against the Blaze :?

jimmy snels

i see your point here jester. would it not be worth adding another tough guy who can play to ur line up such as colt king or someone like our very own voth (NOT that i want that!!!!!) for the money u pay then??
didnt realise u guys felt chav's had a reffing issue as well!! :lol:

Rempel16

jimmy snels said:
i see your point here jester. would it not be worth adding another tough guy who can play to ur line up such as colt king or someone like our very own voth (NOT that i want that!!!!!) for the money u pay then??
didnt realise u guys felt chav's had a reffing issue as well!! :lol:
Don't offer them Colt King!!!!!! He's down as 1st line winger for the 2010-11 season Devils!!!!!!

Well in my head anyway!!!!! (fingers crossed) :)

jimmy snels

yer id love to get him in, a new face who might not be penilised for previous "crimes". colt, elich and mcallister would make me happy :D

Wannabe2

Thread starter #12
ggiant said:
Be a mistake by Thornton wasting an import slot on him next year IMO.
If we can retain Murphy then why not? He's certainly not the worst player we have ever had and with a years experience of this league he may come back next year a better player and maybe focus on the playing side of things rather go looking for fights.

We certainly haven't lost the league because of him so in Thornton we trust, if he wants him back then i can live with that.[/quote]
Would be interested to hear who you think you have signed in the past who was worse.

Wannabe2 said:
Apparently McDonkey scored a goal last night, in Giants 9-0 rout of Hull. A stingrays fan thru a carrot onto the ice, and even though Mcdonkey was on the bench at the time , he jumped onto the ice, slipped and hoofed it into the goal, though Stingrays objected that it had been kicked in, the goal was given as the ref said he didnt see the hoofing as his sight was obscured by a huge tail, and a even bigger EGO. Personnally i think the ref was afraid of being JERSEYED. :lol:
You never know he could be accused of scoring something else real soon aswell? read this

http://www.democratandchronicle.com/app ... 0100305053

The worst player i have seen in a Giants shirt by a long way is Ryan Smith, the guy had a turning speed of the Stena HSS made no effort on the ice, thankfully we replaced him with Pete Campbell :D