MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ONE AND ALL!

Kevlar68

Thread starter #1
Well folks it's that time of year for meeting up with people you try to avoid and receive crap gifts that will sit in the cupboard till next Christmas.
On a positive note I wish all Devils fans and Devils Org. a very happy and safe Christmas and hope this one is better than last year and a thought to all who have been lost to covid and all loved ones and friends who are no longer with us.
LETS HAVE A VERY MERRY MESSY CHRISTMAS AND A BETTER NEW YEAR, CHEERS FOLKS.

Wannabe2

Merry Xmas all you lovely people, wish you everything you wish for yourselves and mainly wish you health. Thank you for being on here, without you guys it would be pretty crummy. Myself I can’t wait to see the back of 2021, and that’s not hockey related, but hope you all have a blast, and may 2022 be the year you will all cherish. Thanks again.

SteveKing

Merry Christmas to all of you. We're going to try to shoot our annual Christmas video for Devils fans tomorrow while we watch the Dundee game. I know this season has been a rollercoaster but I'd just like to thank all of you for your support. You know we'll do everything that we can to carry on the winning tradition that we've had here. Sometimes that's not an instant gratification kind of a process, as much as all of us want that as fans. The posters on here that have guessed that our reactions and comments about some of the recent games have been at least as vile as your own are absolutely correct. All we want is a winning team and an entertaining product.

Enjoy the holidays with your loved ones and I look forward to coming over and seeing many of you sometime in the New Year.

Rhyan48

Merry Christmas to all of you. We're going to try to shoot our annual Christmas video for Devils fans tomorrow while we watch the Dundee game. I know this season has been a rollercoaster but I'd just like to thank all of you for your support. You know we'll do everything that we can to carry on the winning tradition that we've had here. Sometimes that's not an instant gratification kind of a process, as much as all of us want that as fans. The posters on here that have guessed that our reactions and comments about some of the recent games have been at least as vile as your own are absolutely correct. All we want is a winning team and an entertaining product.

Enjoy the holidays with your loved ones and I look forward to coming over and seeing many of you sometime in the New Year.
Thank you Steve and merry Christmas too you all to hope you have a lovely holidays
Hopefully see you all in near future down the rink

Wannabe2

Cheers Steve and to all the Calgary Connection, have a lovely Xmas all, and a great New Year. Hope to see all you guys and your lovely families soon, they say when the going gets tough, and by god it’s been tough, the tough get going, so lads let’s get going . Anyway best wishes from 3,000 Welsh nutters to everyone over the pond, and take good care. Happy 2022 Hockey Days.