Merry Merry Xmas & The Best New Year Ever

Wannabe2

Thread starter #1
Merry Xmas to all you lovely people, and thank you all for posting your special views on everything Hockey wise, it’s always a blast to hear from you all, and this place is a pretty special place, and its thanks to all you guys, and the amazing folk that put themselves out to make this thing happen. I wish everyone of you lovely people the best of everything, and thank you for being you, it’s you guys that make the Inferno what it is. Okay time to stop rabbiting, thanks guys.

moggy#9

Yes, Happy Xmas to you all. Even if I can't get to as many games as I'd like, it's wonderful to come on here to exchange views or let off steam. Thank you to everyone who makes the inferno a special place. And thank you to the owners, the staff and all the volunteers who run the club. This club means the world to so many of us, and we're so grateful. Hopefully I'll catch up with some of you either over the festive season or at the continental cup.

Kevlar68

So here it is, Merry Christmas, everybody's having fun but it's gonna be lonely this Christmas as they wouldn't stay another day, not even the power of love can stop this from being a blue Christmas.
I see people rocking around the Christmas tree even in Newfoundland that's 2000 miles away. If your driving home for Christmas be safe don't let this be your last Christmas and I bet you'll get mistletoe and wine on arrival as they'll be so pleased to see you as 2 become 1 and It is the saviours day after all.
If it does end up being a white Christmas then we'll really know it's Christmas time, don't let the bells end as it will feel like a fairy tale of New York.
Shakey would say "Merry Christmas everyone" but all I want for Christmas is you. Ah well, I believe in father Christmas as much as a Rudolph the red nosed reindeer or if a spaceman came traveling. If there is aliens I wonder, do they know it's Christmas?

Sorry. I've even bored myself now with this......anyway..... HAPPY HOLIDAYS FOLKS, HAVE A GREAT DAY . :D;)

So here it is, Merry Christmas, everybody's having fun but it's gonna be lonely this Christmas as they wouldn't stay another day, not even the power of love can stop this from being a blue Christmas.
I see people rocking around the Christmas tree even in Newfoundland that's 2000 miles away. If your driving home for Christmas be safe don't let this be your last Christmas and I bet you'll get mistletoe and wine on arrival as they'll be so pleased to see you as 2 become 1 and It is the saviours day after all.
If it does end up being a white Christmas then we'll really know it's Christmas time, don't let the bells end as it will feel like a fairy tale of New York.
Shakey would say "Merry Christmas everyone" but all I want for Christmas is you. Ah well, I believe in father Christmas as much as a Rudolph the red nosed reindeer or if a spaceman came traveling. If there is aliens I wonder, do they know it's Christmas?

Sorry. I've even bored myself now with this......anyway..... HAPPY HOLIDAYS FOLKS, HAVE A GREAT DAY . :D;)
I can’t compete with that, so I will just say.. have a good one everyone ! Xx

BostonBart22

Brilliant

kingmo19.1

Merry Xmas one and all!

Well, I was she’ll shocked this morning! Did my traditional Christmas Day barrage walk and you’d never guess who I spotted roller blading over the barrage whilst eating a home made subway ……