Mike Macwilliam

As far as I know , there were only two ever sold. As paul guy had one and mike himself kept one. A friend of mine I lost touch with had his red, and I bought his white home. They're like hens teeth. I sold his game worn from sacratinis testimonial, I'm sure there might be a couple of one off game works, mike ackland is the one person who would probably know, if you can get a contact number him he's the man to ask.

Ejercito Rojas

As far as I know , there were only two ever sold. As paul guy had one and mike himself kept one. A friend of mine I lost touch with had his red, and I bought his white home. They're like hens teeth. I sold his game worn from sacratinis testimonial, I'm sure there might be a couple of one off game works, mike ackland is the one person who would probably know, if you can get a contact number him he's the man to ask.
I believe you’re right regarding a set of ‘one off ‘ game worns’ Myself and my brothers were at the MEN for the
Playoffs circa 1999 and the Devils had an official merchandise stand from which amongst other things they were selling a few Devils ‘Game-worn’ red jerseys.
My brothers bought a MacWilliam #24 and a Thornton #16 and I picked up a Hodge #20.
Iconic jerseys!!

Last edited:

Gough60

The true #24 for The Devils. Hotham was good, (I know quite an understatement) but MacWilliam was better.
Just my opinion. (which is right) Ha ha.

Thought I'd post, as my name's been mentioned - I don't own a Devils MacWilliam but was aware of how few were made. His jerseys from other teams are rarely seen - in all my years of collecting, I've only come across a St John Maple Leafs and Adirondack Red Wings (I own both).