Music

Samael

I think Sully is doing a great job considering the circumstances and the poor sound quality inside the arena. Obviously music is varies with age, culture, environment aspect etc but you simply have to keep with a vast majority of the classics with a hard beat or known lyric to get the crowd involved.

One of the tracks I think would be an AMAZING entrance song with a very strong base, a tune that would get the crowd clapping and involved and possibly THE MOST relevant LYRIC for the name of the club is a track called Dance with the Devil (6th Gate) by D Devil. This group actually does a few haunting and atmospheric tracks.

Please have a listen through it all if you are able and you will see what I mean. Would really feel like a presence and thrown in a little lights down and red lights I think it could turn the place into a Lair......

I'd prefer to hear more dance music over the usual rock, but jeeze this is terrible and even cheesier than knickleback and guns n roses type tripe. I'd suggest stuff like Nine inch nails which is metal fused with electro and would energise a crowd but maybe it won't go down too well with the snow wash hair metal fans as it might rupture their hearing aids :D

Jeez, that’s awful! Get Dolly Parton on :)

(Somebody needs to close all those open gates - need some locks !!!!).
Yeah a little working 9 till 5 for an entrance will work well. Lol. Could always mix it with a bit of Kenny Rogers to get the place rocking. The gates are already open. Locks removed. In all fairness though I do like a little Kenny and Dolly on my playlist. Eclectic maybe??