Muskatovs to miss 2 games.

TheStub

Or Woolhouse could see this as his chance and come up big. He has the potential, just not the match experience.

But... Rays and Panthers - your game plan is put EVERYTHING on net!

TheStub

I'm in Scunthorpe tonight. Not sure I can make the time to nip to the Hull Arena... but I am so exceptionally tempted.

ASHIPP

The Stingrays are due for some wins and Cloutier has been talking this week about Kalmikov returning to form.
I will be keeping my fingers crossed for Hull....and this weekend could be a good time for the Panthers' forwards to show their real skills and give their poor fans what they want.

jimmy snels

ASHIPP said:
and this weekend could be a good time for the Panthers' forwards to show their real skills and give their poor fans what they want.
poor fans!?!? :shock: :shock: :shock: ASHIPP how cud u!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

wildthing74

jimmy snels said:
ASHIPP said:
and this weekend could be a good time for the Panthers' forwards to show their real skills and give their poor fans what they want.
I was thinking that :lol:.I'll be supporting them tough as much as I hate them I will always hate Sheffield more and it helps us.Can't see why any Devils wouldn't want a Panthers win to keep the dream alive?

jimmy snels

yer im only joking obviously but maybe a full blown bench clearance and 10 injuries would be something better to wish for :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ASHIPP

jimmy snels said:
ASHIPP said:
Sorry Jim - I meant to add :cry: ;) :roll: :twisted: :lol:

jimmy snels

yes that is a full show of emotions to a panthers win which helps us! :lol: its interesting that the squeelers would allow him to go tho? did they hav a choice? i mean in many other sports u get an international call up u just go and theres nothing the club can do :?:

ASHIPP

jimmy snels said:
yes that is a full show of emotions to a panthers win which helps us! :lol: its interesting that the squeelers would allow him to go tho? did they hav a choice? i mean in many other sports u get an international call up u just go and theres nothing the club can do :?:
Isn't he going to a family wedding back home....perhaps he's the best man!

Gazza272

Thread starter #16
ASHIPP said:
jimmy snels said:
Isn't he going to a family wedding back home....perhaps he's the best man!

No he's been calledu p to play for his country.

To me it shows a confidence in their back up and confidence that Panthers are going to continue struggling. It would be a harsh thing, personally, to deny someone going off to represent their country but it should be mostly up to the individual.

I don't think this will kill their season. It'd be great if someone could take a couple points off them (my moneys on Hull doing us a favor). I'll be rooting for anyone who can help the Devils reach the top spot but only for the 60 minutes then its back to my bad side. :twisted:

Koop11

Whilst encouraging news for ourselves and Belfast’s league campaigns, I’m still mindful that Sheffield have the best defence in the league and it will be still tough for any team to beat them on their current form.

A part of me feels that if Sheffield do pull of maximum points over these two games then they deserve the title in many respects. They’ve been there or there abouts all year, are playing a nice brand of hockey and have a great defence. However, it’s still very much in our own hands to win this league title. We win our games, including our double header with Sheffield, are we’re league champions. Simple!

Fristly - come on Stingrays and Panthers - please help us out! (Can't see it though :( )

Secondly - well done to Moose on his call up. Was just wondering how many other Elite League players have been called up to top (ok, Latvia are 12th in the World) international teams in recent years... I'm not including GB in that :lol:

Has Max even been called up to Kazakhstan?

Gazza272

Thread starter #20
ledgend777 said:
Fristly - come on Stingrays and Panthers - please help us out! (Can't see it though :( )

Secondly - well done to Moose on his call up. Was just wondering how many other Elite League players have been called up to top (ok, Latvia are 12th in the World) international teams in recent years... I'm not including GB in that :lol:

Has Max even been called up to Kazakhstan?

Max plays for Isreal and is called up pretty much every year I believe.