New booking system

Kevlar68

Thread starter #1
Just booked tickets for a few games but booking system has less payment options than before as i used to use Amex. in these days many use paypal, you would think with an updated system they would have added that option also.
Not a huge problem as used a different card but more payment options would be good.

Ger-Devils

Just booked tickets for a few games but booking system has less payment options than before as i used to use Amex. in these days many use paypal, you would think with an updated system they would have added that option also.
Not a huge problem as used a different card but more payment options would be good.
Again with something new, there will be things they need to update. I don’t know who runs it but I’m sure with some feedback as no doubt the club would appreciate it then they can action the points if cost effective and better all round for everyone.

I used it the other day and handy system

Kevlar68

Thread starter #3
Yeah i think that using Amex is a bit costly so maybe that's why but Paypal is almost everywhere now so that would be a good feature to add.

Does anyone know if anything more has been said around this? I book most weeks for a group of us but having a system where you don't have an account and can't use paypal is a real pain. I feel it's a bit of step backwards in terms of customer experience on the site.

I appreciate it's not the end of the world but it was a lot easier last year to just login (details were there), go to paypal and it was done!

I know this is on old topic but the struggle is still real :D

Last edited:
Yeah totally agree with you. Booking last year was much more convenient for somebody who books regularly and a lot easier using PayPal rather than having to put your card details in every week.

Kevlar68

Thread starter #8
Just tried to book tickets for Giants on 24th and Clan on 1st Dec and couldn't add all the tickets together in one basket, i had to go through all the input for giants game then pay then go back out and do it all again for Clan game, what a pain in the ass.
And still no paypal option.