New booking system

Kevlar68

Thread starter #1
Just booked tickets for a few games but booking system has less payment options than before as i used to use Amex. in these days many use paypal, you would think with an updated system they would have added that option also.
Not a huge problem as used a different card but more payment options would be good.

Ger-Devils

Just booked tickets for a few games but booking system has less payment options than before as i used to use Amex. in these days many use paypal, you would think with an updated system they would have added that option also.
Not a huge problem as used a different card but more payment options would be good.
Again with something new, there will be things they need to update. I don’t know who runs it but I’m sure with some feedback as no doubt the club would appreciate it then they can action the points if cost effective and better all round for everyone.

I used it the other day and handy system

Kevlar68

Thread starter #3
Yeah i think that using Amex is a bit costly so maybe that's why but Paypal is almost everywhere now so that would be a good feature to add.