New Devils coach found!

Ibbz9

He had them coached in a certain method. I don't think that method he employs has worked since 2010...
An EIHL title, a Playoff Title, plus a runner-up since 2010 would suggest otherwise. Take out the two seasons he was abroad, plus his last couple of years at Coventry where it was clear his budget was way off Sheffield, Nottingham and Belfast and aside from Lord, his record in that period is good.
Ask players that have played for him or against him. Ask coaches that have worked with him or coached against him. He is very well thought of as a coach, despite what fans think of him as a person.
It does not matter anyway as it seems the new guy is very impressive.

Devils86

Well everyone - tomorrow is the big news day and we can get over the last few days of "JUST TELL US!" that some of us may have been feeling inside.

Complete faith in TK and the C4

voth26

A handful of people of vocal people on here does not account for a majority. Most would not care aslong as the team won. It is probably not him anyway as Steve King as already suggested.
His team did finish 7th yes. That does not takeaway the fact he is the most succesful coach in the EIHL.
Fans are fickle. Mike Ware was hated until he played for the Devils. Fans are easily won over if the player performs which is what it boils down to. If the owners did announce Thommo, those saying they would chuck their season ticket it, would be the first to say "we have to trust the owners". If it is not the most succesful coach in EIHL history, then he must have an incredible pedigree with all the hype.
Are you thommo in disguise, because you keep banging on about him. HE IS NOT LIKED OR WANTED IN CARDIFF it really is that simple mate

august04

An EIHL title, a Playoff Title, plus a runner-up since 2010 would suggest otherwise. Take out the two seasons he was abroad, plus his last couple of years at Coventry where it was clear his budget was way off Sheffield, Nottingham and Belfast and aside from Lord, his record in that period is good.
Ask players that have played for him or against him. Ask coaches that have worked with him or coached against him. He is very well thought of as a coach, despite what fans think of him as a person.
Are you his agent?!

voth26

It's not thommo ok, for god's sake your like a dog with a bone!. With regards to what other coaches and players say in public is possibly quite different to what they think and actually say in private!!

Ibbz9

It's not thommo ok, for god's sake your like a dog with a bone!. With regards to what other coaches and players say in public is possibly quite different to what they think and actually say in private!!
Said in private to me by friends who have played for him. Said to me in private by coaches that have both worked with him and against him.

As for the dog with a bone; it started off by me saying it could be Thommo with the juice clue. People have posted opinions and I have counter-posted. That is the purpose of a forum.

Do I want him as the coach? I have no care either way. If he is succesful, it does not matter.
It is not him so it does not matter anyway.

Gaz G

Said in private to me by friends who have played for him. Said to me in private by coaches that have both worked with him and against him.

As for the dog with a bone; it started off by me saying it could be Thommo with the juice clue. People have posted opinions and I have counter-posted. That is the purpose of a forum.

Do I want him as the coach? I have no care either way. If he is succesful, it does not matter.
It is not him so it does not matter anyway.
He's not the new coach so let it go now. There is literally zero point in talking about Thommo any more.