New players in action for Asiago

Rempel16

Thread starter #1
https://youtu.be/DbS3E4IC-Ps

Check out the clip of Asiagos run to the cup in 2014/15.

Some quality plays from our new guys:

#19 bentivoglio is in the white helmet always
#18 ulmer scores lots of dirty goals around the crease and excellent at redirect too
#24 hotham plays just like his brother but a nice slap shot on him

Worth a watch- 12 mins long.

Have Hope#35

jimmy snels said:
Cheers for that. Its hard to judge who's the best option as line mate to be honest after watching that :) over to you lordo!
I'd go with Asselin and have them as the Second 'First' Line. I think the First 'First' Line will be Doucet/Martin/Mo or Cully with a Third Line of Lord/Myers/Haddad. The Final Signing will have a Big Influence on lines! Great Video though...

Devil94

Ulmer looks a similar player to Myers, with his size, drives to the net. Should score more points than Myers but hasn't got that nasty streak don't think.

Have Hope#35 said:
jimmy snels said:
Cheers for that. Its hard to judge who's the best option as line mate to be honest after watching that :) over to you lordo!
I'd go with Asselin and have them as the Second 'First' Line. I think the First 'First' Line will be Doucet/Martin/Mo or Cully with a Third Line of Lord/Myers/Haddad. The Final Signing will have a Big Influence on lines! Great Video though...

I agree with those lines. It makes sense for Martin to set up Doucet and Lord to drop down the lines and form a serious power line with Myers and Haddad :eek:

Serious fire power :eek: