New training jerseys

Hedd Wyn John

Thread starter #1
Hi all,

Following the open training session yesterday I’ve heard quite a lot of buzz about the new Devils training jerseys. I believe they come in three colours - black white & goalies wear grey. Anyway I’ve emailed the Devils and messaged them on social media asking if they could go on sale in the shop. From the other jersey thread I gather there are a few fans of the training jersys on this forum. I therefore ask if those who are interested, could they please be kind enough to email/message the Cardiff Devils to ask if training jerseys can go on sale in the shop.

I figure if enough people ask it would be hard for the Devils management to say no.

Ocko

There’s loads of colours. They just wore the two colours for the sake of having two teams yesterday.

Last edited:

Vartel

If they dont sell them in the shop, you might still be able to get one if you are patient. I have a black devils training jersey from about 3 years ago. got it at the equipment sale for about £20-30 (cant remember exactly, got other things and Dease did me a multi-buy deal). Might be able to get these ones at the equipment sale next summer

Hedd Wyn John

Thread starter #6
If they dont sell them in the shop, you might still be able to get one if you are patient. I have a black devils training jersey from about 3 years ago. got it at the equipment sale for about £20-30 (cant remember exactly, got other things and Dease did me a multi-buy deal). Might be able to get these ones at the equipment sale next summer
As a backup option that would be good