Next Seasons Shirts

dave

Thread starter #1
And onto another annual debate...Shirts

Back in CH Sports shirts for upcoming season.. There is a pic on twitter

Good News

Skippy

Can't access twitter where I am but happy to have a pic posted in the thread, saw it on Twitter last night and it looks great !

wildthing74

This is excellent news for collectors.I really hate them Rhinos and have wasted way too much money on them so from a selfish point of view I'm glad it's back to CH.
From a practical point of view it makes much more sense to use Corky rather than getting shirts sent down from Sheffield via fans etc and Andy does loads if work for the club that doesn't get known.
A move for the best IMO and looking forward to quality shirts again.

I heard we had to go with Rhino last year as part of Ragan's deal to get rid of Sheffield. Glad to see we're not tied into that any more. Hopefully the new jerseys will be on sale a bit sooner too. Seemed to be a good 10 games into the season last time!!

TheStub

IIHF rules are light at home, dark away.

I thought we were swapping in the league this season (which works if by consent of the whole league).

So red or black at home, white away... last season's problem was the dark at home and dark away - I can see other teams being upset.

Is that definitely it and not something knocked together for acityabode? There was no announcement and there'll be another dozen or so other sponsors seen to it on patches. You can't even see the arms in that picture. Or am I being dull here?

Yes there is. As an ego boost/validation for the owner of both. Both your businesses together with a presence in the premises of both. I'd do it; same as having a Habs sticker on my guitar.

I'm just not convinced that this is the finished article. Not that that will be a million miles from this.