NHL 14 *SEPTEMBER 10TH*

KaneDevils

Thread starter #1
Calling all hockey/video game enthusiasts.

I rarely, if ever, fork out £40 for a new game. This year I make an exception.

Maybe create a Devils team for online league/comps?

Enforcer Engine - There is a code in hockey, when it is broken you have to respond. A first for the NHL franchise, Fight Night technology delivers a new 3rd person experience, physics-based punch targeting and player size differentiation to every fight, creating the most authentic and electrifying experience yet.
Live the Life Mode - The new incarnation of the 'Be a Pro' Career Mode, on or off the ice, every decision you make shapes your legacy as an athlete. Interact with teammates outside of the rink. Take part in media interviews. Each choice you make will affect your relationship with fans, teammates and management, influencing your skills and progression.
NHL Collision Physics - Developed from the same core technology that powers EA SPORTS FIFA?s critically-acclaimed Player Impact Engine, NHL Collision Physics introduces bigger, more thrilling hits, and truer-to-life collisions. A new left-stick control scheme makes delivering a game-changing hit simpler than ever.
One-Touch Dekes - Feel like a superstar through a new, more responsive deking system controlled only with the left stick and one-button. From beginners to advanced players, the new controls allow for quicker dekes and intuitive combinations, creating more moves than ever before.

Diafol

After about 5 years without playing any video games, I've recently got hold of a PS3 and NHL 13 - an addictive combination :lol:

NHL 14 is officially release on disc on the 13th September in the UK.

If you have purchased EA Sports Season Ticket on Xbox 360 and PS3, then NHL 14 will be available to download this Friday 6th September.

It is released on Xbox 360 at midnight on Thursday night.

Rempel16

Long shot, but does anyone know of a copy of this game going cheap on Xbox 360 please?

My mate is desperate to get the game and get involved in our online league, but can't justify 40 pound at the moment.

Thanks