NHL 17

matbur

Thread starter #3
It depends what mode you play most I guess. I've seen a lot of criticism of '16 but I thought it was good and I think the same of '17.

My problem is that I'm not very good at it at all! I find it so difficult to pass/shoot with accuracy on HUT that ruins the experience a bit for me; against CPU I find all-star level way too hard but pro a bit too easy, so I adjusted the sliders to something in-between which is more challenging.

The most notable change I've seen so far is Franchise Mode, which is what I usually play - it's the old GM Mode but it's really in depth now which is good.

Why the Elite League isn't pushing hard to get EA to include them in the game is a bit beyond me, the exposure for the clubs and league would be absolutely massive.

KaneDevils

Hut is my mode. I've made division 2 on nhl 15 and 16.
I deleted my original nhl 16 team and officially retired due to "poke spammers",
That didn't last. My new assembled team lies in division 5, played 36 won 30. :)

Most your shots should automatically be on target with you just aiming for the corners, 5 hole.
It's vital that you learn to defend or you will get eaten alive! DONT keep switching players
When defending. Get a good nettie, lehtonen, bishop, dubynk are amongst the best.

Gm mode is another favourite of mine, but a season just goes on for so long. I don't see the point in simming games.

Pm me your ps username ill add ya. And anyone else who fancies a game.

I'm on NHL 17, now. Haven't played the franchise for years but really impressed with this version.

Trying to get into HUT but haven't got a clue ATM. I don't really follow the NHL, so don't really know any of the players. Any tips?

I'm looking for a team to join on EASHL on NHL 17, does anyone on here play that mode on the Xbox one? I've been part of a club on there but the team mates are never online so looking for a team that will play sometime :)

I love it! Frannchise mode is solid enough for single player, but online is where I enjoy it the most. Find a EASHL club to join and play with friends against other people.

I finally broke and bought it. There's loads of different parts to it. Very daunting but enjoyable. Need to learn how to play it though lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro