Nickerson gets a 4 Game Ban..

DevilDom

can't argue too much with that although the "apparent injury" part does worry me a little. What is to stop players feigning injury in a game that is either comfortably won or lost to get a ban increased on a player?

Unless they are going down the route of medical evidence and / or number of games missed by the apparently injured player I think its a dangerous precedence to set.

Im at odds with most of fife fans with this one..I do think that ge was hashly treated last season but I think 4 games is about right..no need for that behaviour espec as our top D and captain was out injured and Horne got match pen..Howeve to say thst the refereeing by Cowan was biased would be a massive understatement...it was themost one sided chronic display ive ever had the misfirtune to witness...shocking.

James

Administrator
Watching Cowan going about his job when we were up in Scotland last year was a real eye opener. We complain about Darnell and Hicks but that guy is on another level.

jimmy snels

Is he biased or just garbage? Never been to a Scottish game.

I've got to say the officiating last weekend was the best I've seen in a while. Both nights was allowed to flow and elfsring and sandcock's moaning (constant moaning) didn't seem to effect them at all.

Have Hope#35

Thread starter #6
jimmy snels said:

I've got to say the officiating last weekend was the best I've seen in a while. Both nights was allowed to flow and elfsring and sandcock's moaning (constant moaning) didn't seem to effect them at all.
Did anyone see Westgarth pull Kompon away from the referee at the end of Sunday's game... I think even he got fed up of Belfast's moaning, and man do they moan! It was about the only good thing that Westgarth did all night :lol:

Wannabe2

Have Hope#35 said:
jimmy snels said:

Did anyone see Westgarth pull Kompon away from the referee at the end of Sunday's game... I think even he got fed up of Belfast's moaning, and man do they moan! It was about the only good thing that Westgarth did all night :lol:
Yea he really yanked him away as if he was playing for the other team.kompon didn't seem amused either.

kettdevil1

jimmy snels said:

The latter.....actually, in some case I think it is more the case that the game is called in a completely different way and we struggle to cope with the idea that penalties are called for things that other refs would let go. Having said that, the does appear to be a significantly greater number of complete garbage calls when we venture North than we get with even the poorest ref that operates 'darn Saath'.....