Not great news for the Clan ....

Chad Smith & Tanski annouced they're leaving / yesterday as well. They let a prospect like Howlett go few weeks back.

Fitzy left in April and they still haven't filled the role.

Not looking great for the Clan, fingers crossed for them

Heard over the weekend season ticket sales at Belfast are really poor.. Result could mean this coming season being mothballed due to financial constraints.

moggy#9

James

Administrator
Not good at all. I've had second hand experience of KPMG as my wife works for HMV who had them appointed a couple of years ago. They won't keep anything going that isn't profitable or an obvious quick sell.

moggy#9

Not good at all. I've had second hand experience of KPMG as my wife works for HMV who had them appointed a couple of years ago. They won't keep anything going that isn't profitable or an obvious quick sell.
This has the ominous feeling of when ISL started falling apart.

pjj365

Breahead will, I suspect, be low on their radar compared to the flag ships of Lakeside, Manchester Trafford Centre and Gateshead Metro Centre

moggy#9

Breahead will, I suspect, be low on their radar compared to the flag ships of Lakeside, Manchester Trafford Centre and Gateshead Metro Centre
They have a part ownership of st David's centre as well. That could be interesting given how the council have put a lot of their retail eggs in that particular basket.