Nottingham Panthers v Cardiff Devils - 29/01/20 - CC Semi-Final 2

Kevlar68

Ah I see. In that case the tickets should be sold like Playoff as it's a final. First come first serve. Whichever way it goes someone will moan.

Gough60

I sat in my normal seat for Belfast due to being in block 20 which was the devils end anyway
Block 1 was same but depends which end squealers will want to attack twice as the home team. Think we will still attack our usual end twice though.
I think ST holders in what was the Belfast end were able to choose where to sit of those seats that were not held by ST in the Devils end.

jenks33

I don't know about this or about "silencing the doubters" (not your quote I know). This was nottingham. They threw it away. We play like this against Sheffield and they will be too far out in front to be able to catch them with the kind of come back we did against Nottingham. The never say die attitude, I agree, is definitely something we need but my own opinion is that this wasn't a brilliant performance that pushes you towards winning the league. There is so much to improve on but winning is a habit and long may it continue.
Quite right. It does make me chuckle how defensive some people get on here. There are clearly one or two people that try to wind people up but most of the criticism after 2 periods yesterday was fair enough. It wasn’t a good performance. We showed great character in the last 10 minutes but we could have easily been 5-1 down by that stage, Bownsy had to save a few breakaways in the third. Lordo said in his post match interview that it was anything but perfect but we hung in there. We were poor for two periods and he was happy with the third.

Kevin roog

Steelers are selling their tickets Saturday dinner time according to Bob westerdale of the Sheffield star newspaper . Even though the steelers have said there is no news yet

Jonesy83

Any season ticket holders on here not planning on attending???

If not, I’d be very grateful for 2 tickets.

(Going through general sale for left over tickets is going to be brutal).

Diafol

Can you still subscribe to Premier Sports / Premier Player for a month then cancel ?

I would bet that Free Sports will repeat the final the following day - if you can avoid the result !