Nottingjham Panthers v Cardiff Devils - Sat 9 Dec 2017 - League - FO 7pm - Chat/updates

osh

Looking forward to seeing the Devils on 26th Dec ( been away for over a month and unable to use internet apart from a time when we had a 2 hour window ) and no, I haven’t been residing as a guest of HMP’s ! Good to see where we are at this time, long way to go. Can’t comment on performances, but with so many players in and out with injuries, I think we will gradually get stronger and will need the extra imports when injuries dictate. Always good to get a win at Nottingham, and well deserved by all accounts.

It wasn’t the score or the opposition but the manor in which Nottingham lost. I’m not implying that Nottingham for one second is imploding, simply responding to the comment concerning their past Xmas performances with some banter.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

ASHIPP

Over on the Cage forum, some Panthers' fans are saying that Galbraith is really the only Panthers' player who deserves any real praise for last night.
Their view is that their team was outworked in every area by the Devils....and the Devils wanted it more.

That's what I like to hear - relentless determination and hard work gets results. ;-)

Foxy

Over on the Cage forum, some Panthers' fans are saying that Galbraith is really the only Panthers' player who deserves any real praise for last night.
Their view is that their team was outworked in every area by the Devils....and the Devils wanted it more.

That's what I like to hear - relentless determination and hard work gets results. ;-)
Injured in tonights game against Guildford replaced with Garnett

Hedd Wyn John

Who cares what order the teams are in at the moment. It's going to change a bit between now and the end of the season. Only thing our Guys need to focus on is winning their next game. Don't worry what's happening with everyone else.
Spot on, take 1 game at a time. If a title rival slips up that’s fine but focus on it. play like every game is a cup final & we’ll be in good order.